User Tag List

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 401 to 450 of 509

Thread: any cat owners here?

  1. #401
    Starsaaa
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    45
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    I think no more cat owners liao!!
    Meow Meow??
    Ride Carefully as the riders are always at a risk..

    Suzuki TS 125 to Suzuki DR350 to Suzuki Swift 1992 To Toyota Wish 2006 and now to Toyota Wish & Yamaha X1!!

    I LOVE MY X1 very much!!


  2. #402
    shellshox
    rides an old scooter
    Class 2B shellshox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    480
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Halo! Didn't see this in the forum before, heh... Am looking around for a british shorthair or ragdoll cat, anyone can point me to the right direction? Hopefully somewhere cheaper than pet shops cos they charge like 1k plus, that's enough to buy another vespa for me! Or maybe if you know anyone letting go their kittens or cats, thanks!

     

     
  3. #403
    Starsaaa
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    45
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shellshox View Post
    Halo! Didn't see this in the forum before, heh... Am looking around for a british shorthair or ragdoll cat, anyone can point me to the right direction? Hopefully somewhere cheaper than pet shops cos they charge like 1k plus, that's enough to buy another vespa for me! Or maybe if you know anyone letting go their kittens or cats, thanks!
    Bro need to be careful who u buy from??
    Cause if u buy from petshop, likely u will spend a bomb on vet visits..
    My Exotic short hair I spend abt a thousand on the visits so u wt whether is it worth it??

    Wat I recoomend is tat u buy from breeder, theirs more nicer and the cat temperament is more stable... won scratch pple and furniture, etc..

    Theirs also cheaper but should be in the 1k region, but trust me u wont regret!!
    Btw there are so many cat breeders in Singapore and they operate from home..
    Ride Carefully as the riders are always at a risk..

    Suzuki TS 125 to Suzuki DR350 to Suzuki Swift 1992 To Toyota Wish 2006 and now to Toyota Wish & Yamaha X1!!

    I LOVE MY X1 very much!!


  4. #404
    shellshox
    rides an old scooter
    Class 2B shellshox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    480
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ya, but its still a bit pricey tho... Anyone giving away? Willing to adopt...

  5. #405
    Y&S
    has no status.
    P Plate Y&S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    north
    Posts
    182
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default persian cat

    Quote Originally Posted by shellshox View Post
    Ya, but its still a bit pricey tho... Anyone giving away? Willing to adopt...
    Bro me got red(orange) persian cat for adopt it male ard 3yrs plus reason giving away coz my last daughter allergic hope it is good reason for me to adopt it

  6. #406
    biting_point
    is not getting paid as
    SBF Moderator biting_point's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    สิงคโปร์, EW5
    Posts
    7,420
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Y&S View Post
    Bro me got red(orange) persian cat for adopt it male ard 3yrs plus reason giving away coz my last daughter allergic hope it is good reason for me to adopt it
    my twin terrors, both local adopted..


    why not post some pics? possible to view?

  7. #407
    Y&S
    has no status.
    P Plate Y&S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    north
    Posts
    182
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default red(orange) persian cat for adopt

    Quote Originally Posted by biting_point View Post
    my twin terrors, both local adopted..


    why not post some pics? possible to view?
    i try to upload the pic me don't know how to do it

  8. #408
    biting_point
    is not getting paid as
    SBF Moderator biting_point's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    สิงคโปร์, EW5
    Posts
    7,420
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Y&S View Post
    i try to upload the pic me don't know how to do it
    find a photo hosting site like photobucket..

    upload to it.. then use the [img] tag to link it..

  9. #409
    Starsaaa
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    45
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biting_point View Post
    find a photo hosting site like photobucket..

    upload to it.. then use the [img] tag to link it..
    Bro, or u ask him to email it to u then u help him with it!!
    Ride Carefully as the riders are always at a risk..

    Suzuki TS 125 to Suzuki DR350 to Suzuki Swift 1992 To Toyota Wish 2006 and now to Toyota Wish & Yamaha X1!!

    I LOVE MY X1 very much!!


  10. #410
    Reese
    ain't no chocolate!
    SBF Scooters Reese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    banana tree
    Posts
    3,609
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i picked my Nautica from my work place when she was born. there were 4 or 5 kittens in that litter. my better half picked this naughty ger. brought her home after letting the mama cat breastfeed her for abt a mth.
    now going 3 yrs old & grown up to be absolutely attitude problem
    strangers have no chance of touching her. she hisses & scratches anything that goes near her. she spends her time destroying my furniture, opening my room door & climbing into my wardrobe

    Last edited by Reese; 14-08-2008 at 11:31 PM.



  11. #411
    biting_point
    is not getting paid as
    SBF Moderator biting_point's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    สิงคโปร์, EW5
    Posts
    7,420
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

     

     
  12. #412
    tongkol
    has no status.
    Class 2A tongkol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    EasT SidE
    Posts
    510
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone interested in getting a Maine Coon from Australia? Might wanna share freight charges. PM me as i rarely in the thread.
    Yamaha RXZ - 2007 till date
    Yamaha YZF R6 2008 - Jan 08' - Nov 11'
    Triumph Street Triple 2012 - Nov 11' - till date

  13. #413
    madman
    misses his VLX600...
    SBF Lacer madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    10,732
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone knows who/where able to custom make cat cage?

    not norm metal cage, but a combi of glass and stainless steel... like those pet shops have that displays the cats/dogs... only much bigger.


    Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)
    Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

  14. #414
    steel_headz
    is a Rider with a Smile always...
    SBF CB400s steel_headz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In heaven
    Posts
    2,818
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So cute... I hv mine too.. Persian cats... 2 of them...
    Rider Can Be Driver, But Driver Cannot Be Rider......

  15. #415
    MS-13
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Behind u.....
    Posts
    2,318
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    this is ma exotic short hair..
    Attached Images Attached Images

  16. #416
    sAuc3
    has no status.
    TeePee sAuc3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    nuke
    Posts
    1,566
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    garfield!!!

  17. #417
    MS-13
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Behind u.....
    Posts
    2,318
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yupz its garfield breed n its name is garfie..

  18. #418
    mimi_spyder
    aka Fammi
    Class 2 mimi_spyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    tampines
    Posts
    1,018
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi, is there anyone know the address for vet at bedok north?
    "The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.”

  19. #419
    Mutaga
    has no status.
    P Plate Mutaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    140
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey guys. just want to ask. i brought home a kitten about one month ago. she's cute and fun. but one thing is she loves to bite people and she does it all the time. anyone can tell me how to prevent this? or why is this happening?

  20. #420
    biting_point
    is not getting paid as
    SBF Moderator biting_point's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    สิงคโปร์, EW5
    Posts
    7,420
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice cute Jap cat..
    http://www.bloggang.com/mainblog.php...oup=10&gblog=7

    my cat also likes paper a lot..

  21. #421
    biting_point
    is not getting paid as
    SBF Moderator biting_point's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    สิงคโปร์, EW5
    Posts
    7,420
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutaga View Post
    hey guys. just want to ask. i brought home a kitten about one month ago. she's cute and fun. but one thing is she loves to bite people and she does it all the time. anyone can tell me how to prevent this? or why is this happening?
    it's the kittens' way of playing..
    if it bites too hard, shout at it.. he'll learn to know soon that he cant bite hard..

    if you want it to stop biting, try to shout at it everytime it bites, and lock it in a cage or something..

    dun try to play with it when it bites as it'll thinks that you are playing with it and will continue doing it..

    my persian used to bite when it's young.. but that time was when it's teething..

    my 2 local cats also bites, but they bite each other.. that was also when they are young..

     

     
  22. #422
    Mutaga
    has no status.
    P Plate Mutaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    140
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biting_point View Post
    it's the kittens' way of playing..
    if it bites too hard, shout at it.. he'll learn to know soon that he cant bite hard..

    if you want it to stop biting, try to shout at it everytime it bites, and lock it in a cage or something..

    dun try to play with it when it bites as it'll thinks that you are playing with it and will continue doing it..

    my persian used to bite when it's young.. but that time was when it's teething..

    my 2 local cats also bites, but they bite each other.. that was also when they are young..

    oh. no wonder arh. haha. everytime bite people. but its growing already. nowdays dun really bite. but its super hyper. running everywhere and jumping around.

  23. #423
    biting_point
    is not getting paid as
    SBF Moderator biting_point's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    สิงคโปร์, EW5
    Posts
    7,420
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutaga View Post
    oh. no wonder arh. haha. everytime bite people. but its growing already. nowdays dun really bite. but its super hyper. running everywhere and jumping around.
    cats are like that..
    post a pic of it..!!

  24. #424
    Mutaga
    has no status.
    P Plate Mutaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    140
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biting_point View Post
    cats are like that..
    post a pic of it..!!

    haha. okok. will pose a pic of it soon.

  25. #425
    MS-13
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Behind u.....
    Posts
    2,318
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    guyz anyone wanna let me adopt any persian cats or kittens here....

  26. #426
    biting_point
    is not getting paid as
    SBF Moderator biting_point's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    สิงคโปร์, EW5
    Posts
    7,420
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MS-13 View Post
    guyz anyone wanna let me adopt any persian cats or kittens here....
    what happen to your Garfield?

  27. #427
    MS-13
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Behind u.....
    Posts
    2,318
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biting_point View Post
    what happen to your Garfield?
    he still alives..onli dat he is lonely..wanna find a kitten for him to play wit.... any one willing to let go any persian kitten pm me...thanxs...

  28. #428
    biting_point
    is not getting paid as
    SBF Moderator biting_point's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    สิงคโปร์, EW5
    Posts
    7,420
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    get a pure breed for him and have some kittens..
    i dun mind feeding the nursing mum and fostering the kittens!!!

  29. #429
    MS-13
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Behind u.....
    Posts
    2,318
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biting_point View Post
    get a pure breed for him and have some kittens..
    i dun mind feeding the nursing mum and fostering the kittens!!!
    sad to say dat he cant make baby... if he can..of coz i find a pure breed coz he's from australia with certs...wont breed anyhow like now sporean do n make money..cross breed persian kittens they sell at 600plus bucks..ridiculuos...summore they can declare themselves a cat lover....

  30. #430
    biting_point
    is not getting paid as
    SBF Moderator biting_point's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    สิงคโปร์, EW5
    Posts
    7,420
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MS-13 View Post
    sad to say dat he cant make baby... if he can..of coz i find a pure breed coz he's from australia with certs...wont breed anyhow like now sporean do n make money..cross breed persian kittens they sell at 600plus bucks..ridiculuos...summore they can declare themselves a cat lover....
    i always believe that cross breeds are no no..

    if you really need a companion, you may consider adopting 1 at SPCA..
    both my cats and dog were adopted..

  31. #431
    MS-13
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Behind u.....
    Posts
    2,318
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biting_point View Post
    i always believe that cross breeds are no no..

    if you really need a companion, you may consider adopting 1 at SPCA..
    both my cats and dog were adopted..

    but spca i heard they got alot of question ahk...got fees summore...troublesome sia rite??

     

     
  32. #432
    MS-13
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Behind u.....
    Posts
    2,318
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wah no more cat owners here huh....

  33. #433
    biting_point
    is not getting paid as
    SBF Moderator biting_point's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    สิงคโปร์, EW5
    Posts
    7,420
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MS-13 View Post
    but spca i heard they got alot of question ahk...got fees summore...troublesome sia rite??
    yupz.. they'll ask you lotsa qns.. and need all your family members to be around to access them and see if they can accept the new member..

    all these are just to protect our fellow friends..

  34. #434
    tongkol
    has no status.
    Class 2A tongkol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    EasT SidE
    Posts
    510
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MS-13 View Post
    sad to say dat he cant make baby... if he can..of coz i find a pure breed coz he's from australia with certs...wont breed anyhow like now sporean do n make money..cross breed persian kittens they sell at 600plus bucks..ridiculuos...summore they can declare themselves a cat lover....
    Bro, i'm planning to get a Maine Coon from Aussie too. This is my 3rd import. if you wish to join, we can share freight. Btw below is my 1st and 2nd import.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Yamaha RXZ - 2007 till date
    Yamaha YZF R6 2008 - Jan 08' - Nov 11'
    Triumph Street Triple 2012 - Nov 11' - till date

  35. #435
    steel_headz
    is a Rider with a Smile always...
    SBF CB400s steel_headz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In heaven
    Posts
    2,818
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tongkol View Post
    Bro, i'm planning to get a Maine Coon from Aussie too. This is my 3rd import. if you wish to join, we can share freight. Btw below is my 1st and 2nd import.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Your cat r so cute.....
    Rider Can Be Driver, But Driver Cannot Be Rider......

  36. #436
    steel_headz
    is a Rider with a Smile always...
    SBF CB400s steel_headz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In heaven
    Posts
    2,818
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    But will their furs drop everytime....

    Cos my persian cat the fur everytime drop off....

    I gave doc's pills to stop also no use...
    Rider Can Be Driver, But Driver Cannot Be Rider......

  37. #437
    biting_point
    is not getting paid as
    SBF Moderator biting_point's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    สิงคโปร์, EW5
    Posts
    7,420
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    try food with Omega 3 and 6.. and comb their fur daily..
    you cant stop the shedding, but you can minimise it..

    nice cats there, tongkol.. now i know who to find if i want exotic cats from Aussie..

  38. #438
    steel_headz
    is a Rider with a Smile always...
    SBF CB400s steel_headz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In heaven
    Posts
    2,818
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My cats very fussy....

    They only eat Persian 30 or big feast can food...

    They don eat other foods including FISH......
    Rider Can Be Driver, But Driver Cannot Be Rider......

  39. #439
    MS-13
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Behind u.....
    Posts
    2,318
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tongkol View Post
    Bro, i'm planning to get a Maine Coon from Aussie too. This is my 3rd import. if you wish to join, we can share freight. Btw below is my 1st and 2nd import.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    wow..nice 1 there...so no yet mate huh?? if got baby gud,can give me 1... how much ehk bro for e kitties?? need to put on quaratine at ava?? can pm me bro

  40. #440
    MS-13
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Behind u.....
    Posts
    2,318
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steel_headz View Post
    My cats very fussy....

    They only eat Persian 30 or big feast can food...

    They don eat other foods including FISH......
    alah...u juz change onli..later they hungry they surely eat....die2 they hv to eat wen they r hungry....aniwae for e falling fur hv u shave them bald?? like biting point said we can minimised it but not completely stop e shedding...u muz regular comb it wen after u bald it...or else e fur will tangled around below e neck,tail,stomach...n u need to bald it again..troublesome...

  41. #441
    steel_headz
    is a Rider with a Smile always...
    SBF CB400s steel_headz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In heaven
    Posts
    2,818
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MS-13 View Post
    alah...u juz change onli..later they hungry they surely eat....die2 they hv to eat wen they r hungry....aniwae for e falling fur hv u shave them bald?? like biting point said we can minimised it but not completely stop e shedding...u muz regular comb it wen after u bald it...or else e fur will tangled around below e neck,tail,stomach...n u need to bald it again..troublesome...
    Yup ur rite....

    I do like wat u hv said...

    Still the same....

    My cat i shave it twice oredi n takes me about 2 hrs n need 3 persons to do it....


    N just yesterday vomit again cos it swallow to many hair balls....
    Rider Can Be Driver, But Driver Cannot Be Rider......

     

     
  42. #442
    MS-13
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Behind u.....
    Posts
    2,318
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steel_headz View Post
    Yup ur rite....

    I do like wat u hv said...

    Still the same....

    My cat i shave it twice oredi n takes me about 2 hrs n need 3 persons to do it....


    N just yesterday vomit again cos it swallow to many hair balls....
    persian is like dat one le...u try to comb them everyday la...laz time ma wife used to hv persian before we married,n the persian always vomit hairball unlike now ma exotic short hair..very lovey dovey,arrogant,n lazy... so u got any persian kittens?? i adopt ma exotic oso from SBF at garage sales..lucky me.... n ma house doesnt smell of cat..wondering y....wen a cat has been sterilised our house wont smell of cat ezit?? but pity ma garfie he cuming to 6yrs old...so old oredi...haizzzz...

  43. #443
    steel_headz
    is a Rider with a Smile always...
    SBF CB400s steel_headz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In heaven
    Posts
    2,818
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyway nw my cats r at my mums place.....

    They will take care of them....

    After i got my house nxt yr maybe gonna adopt 2 cats at least....
    Rider Can Be Driver, But Driver Cannot Be Rider......

  44. #444
    MS-13
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Behind u.....
    Posts
    2,318
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ya lor at least it wont be lonely if u got 2....

  45. #445
    steel_headz
    is a Rider with a Smile always...
    SBF CB400s steel_headz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In heaven
    Posts
    2,818
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If buy from pet shop quite exp.....

    Then need to wait if see kitten at void decks than can keep one....
    Rider Can Be Driver, But Driver Cannot Be Rider......

  46. #446
    tongkol
    has no status.
    Class 2A tongkol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    EasT SidE
    Posts
    510
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biting_point View Post
    try food with Omega 3 and 6.. and comb their fur daily..
    you cant stop the shedding, but you can minimise it..

    nice cats there, tongkol.. now i know who to find if i want exotic cats from Aussie..
    Thanks. Its sterlised. prefer to be that way.. Its persian not exotic. So any cat lver who interested in getting a Maine coon from Aussie?? PM me. mine reaching in July.. still got time to save some cash.. More details of quarantine, PM me. Glad to help cat lovers. Sorry I dont breed my cat and anti pet shop selling cats.. they do for money and wack the cat for kittens. like a prostitute. *sorry for the harsh words*

    Try Innova Evo or Serengetti dry food. Avoid human food and *chicken/ beef by-product not safe for our small tigers. At times cats will shed, for persian need high maintenance; combing of fur is essentials.
    Yamaha RXZ - 2007 till date
    Yamaha YZF R6 2008 - Jan 08' - Nov 11'
    Triumph Street Triple 2012 - Nov 11' - till date

  47. #447
    MS-13
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Behind u.....
    Posts
    2,318
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i onli fed ma exotic wit science diet seems like he getting bigger...ya lor shop they sell kitten at least 1k plus,if getting bigger n cant sell they make it cheaper to 800bucks...so ex...

  48. #448
    tongkol
    has no status.
    Class 2A tongkol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    EasT SidE
    Posts
    510
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MS-13 View Post
    i onli fed ma exotic wit science diet seems like he getting bigger...ya lor shop they sell kitten at least 1k plus,if getting bigger n cant sell they make it cheaper to 800bucks...so ex...
    Pet shop are not reputable breeder. They just make kitten and sell, never rest the dam (female breeding cat). If you went to pet shop you can see the conditions of the cats/kitten. Sure there are 1 or 2 that got medical problems (ear mite/teary eye). When we visited the pet shop we felt pity to them and wanted to safe them but by bringing them home. If we pause and think again, we will realized that these cats are breed for profit and not for quality/passion of the breed. But what can I say AVA gives them the permit. I shall stop here for this topic.

    MS-13: bro, check the ingredient make sure sodium is not high, these by-product are made from unwanted animal parts. eg, chicken legs, chicken brain, chicken eys, chicken intestine. best not to feed your loves kitty with these junk. Might have side effect in future eg. stones in kidney. But some kind soul feed strays with friskies/whiskas. That I got no say as they are really kind soul whom sympathies the stray cats.
    Yamaha RXZ - 2007 till date
    Yamaha YZF R6 2008 - Jan 08' - Nov 11'
    Triumph Street Triple 2012 - Nov 11' - till date

  49. #449
    steel_headz
    is a Rider with a Smile always...
    SBF CB400s steel_headz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In heaven
    Posts
    2,818
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tongkol View Post
    Thanks. Its sterlised. prefer to be that way.. Its persian not exotic. So any cat lver who interested in getting a Maine coon from Aussie?? PM me. mine reaching in July.. still got time to save some cash.. More details of quarantine, PM me. Glad to help cat lovers. Sorry I dont breed my cat and anti pet shop selling cats.. they do for money and wack the cat for kittens. like a prostitute. *sorry for the harsh words*

    Try Innova Evo or Serengetti dry food. Avoid human food and *chicken/ beef by-product not safe for our small tigers. At times cats will shed, for persian need high maintenance; combing of fur is essentials.
    So where u got the cats?

    How much?

    Any info can i get too?
    Rider Can Be Driver, But Driver Cannot Be Rider......

  50. #450
    biting_point
    is not getting paid as
    SBF Moderator biting_point's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    สิงคโปร์, EW5
    Posts
    7,420
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My cats only took Royal Canin Indoor.. changed from the kitten menu..

    they never ever ate any other foods except for their dry food..

    if having only 1 cat in the family, it'll be very loving and will like to get close to you..

    having more than 1, you know that they wun be lonely..
    why? they'll play catching and start jumping here and there even can land on your body while you are sound asleep.. while i'm typing this, my cats are actually playig catching behind me..!!

    IIRC, cats from Aus do not need quarantine?? can check www.ava.gov.sg

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •