User Tag List

Page 1 of 1658 1234511511015011001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 82864

Thread: The GSXR 600,750 & 1000 Hangout. Where All GSXR Riders Chill And Gather!!

  1. #1
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default The GSXR 600,750 & 1000 Hangout. Where All GSXR Riders Chill And Gather!!



    Any GSXR600 riders around?


  2. #2
    WinEd
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,660
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    think u are the first?

     

     
  3. #3
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by WinEd@Apr 10 2004, 03:34 AM
    think u are the first?
    I hope to find the other 9 G6 riders in singapore leh... then can share tips and exchange solutions to problems faced....

  4. #4
    RaNcHu
    has no status.
    Class 2B RaNcHu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    gone with the wind!!!!
    Posts
    337
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    y other 9 g6 rider leh????
    i got a frenz oso riding the new g6..black copper colour one,wat ur colour?yellow???
    WANTED PART-TIME WORKER IN WEST N NORTH SIDE,WORKING HOUR FROM 9AM-5PM(WEEKDAY)
    SMS : 8135 2345



    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    TA200 phantom FU plate for CHEAP sale.
    black colour,Servicing done regularly,Low Mileage,come with 3 box,big front crash bar.$1700 neg,call/sms 81352345



    R1 ACCESSORIES for sale!!

    1.)Original 04'R1 rear shocks used for a week for sale at $150neg. In very good condition.

    2.)used 02-03 R1 headlight protecter (tited)for sale,$15

    pls PM mi!!

    pic in here
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/index....=0#entry1817185


    1998-1999~~~Yamaha LC125~~~~~~~(FA36*)
    1999-2001~~~Piaggio Hexagon150~~~(FM702*)
    1999-1999~~~Yamaha WR200~~~~~~(FN52**)
    2000-2005~~~Yamaha R1~~~~~~~~~~(FS564*)
    2000-2002~~~Piaggio Hexagon200~~~(FT31**)
    2001-2004~~~Suzuki GSX400SP-II~~~(FM710*X)
    2002-2005~~~Honda Forsight250~~~~(FP767*J)
    2003-2003~~~Renault kangoo~~~~~~~(GN7***)
    2004-20??~~~Toyota Celica1.8SS1~~(SDU8***)
    2005-2005~~~Mazda121~~~~~~~~~~~(SBU8***)
    2005-20??~~~Honda TA200~~~~~~~~(FU1***Z)
    2005-20??~~~Toyota vios~~~~~~~~~(SGC****S)

  5. #5
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by RaNcHu@Apr 10 2004, 01:39 PM
    y other 9 g6 rider leh????
    i got a frenz oso riding the new g6..black copper colour one,wat ur colour?yellow???
    I dunno if itz really total of 10 in singapore, datz wat Teo Spray told me... coz i understand that he's the sole distributor for Suzuki bikes (not sure if there are parallel importers out there...)



    Yep, mine is the yellow one as seen in my signature

  6. #6
    henRRy
    zx1000?
    VFR Group henRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    4,451
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by MPeX@Apr 9 2004, 11:50 PM
    Any GSXR600 riders around?

    woah seh!

    GSX^ and more handsome liao lor!!!!

  7. #7
    henRRy
    zx1000?
    VFR Group henRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    4,451
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by MPeX@Apr 9 2004, 11:50 PM
    Any GSXR600 riders around?

    woah seh!

    GSX6 and more handsome liao lor!!!!


    when wanna jio me go aqua lane? Heh ! what abt JSS?

  8. #8
    StingRhea
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer StingRhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore Circuit
    Posts
    15,653
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    stock single seater cowl wor~

    [¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]
    ** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

  9. #9
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by henRRy@Apr 10 2004, 08:13 PM
    woah seh!

    GSX6 and more handsome liao lor!!!!


    when wanna jio me go aqua lane? Heh ! what abt JSS?
    Ah kua lane shops can no longer do any servicing for my bike leh... coz EFI they dunno how to do... maybe to change engine oil at most...

    JsS upgrading to GSXR750K4 soon.... idiot wanna outdo me...

  10. #10
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by StingRhea@Apr 11 2004, 01:04 AM
    stock single seater cowl wor~
    Yea, but it is designed very very high, so everytime mount bike must do turning side kick to clear the single seater cowl...

  11. #11
    StingRhea
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer StingRhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore Circuit
    Posts
    15,653
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by MPeX@Apr 11 2004, 01:12 AM
    Yea, but it is designed very very high, so everytime mount bike must do turning side kick to clear the single seater cowl...
    practise streching~!

    [¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]
    ** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

     

     
  12. #12
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by StingRhea@Apr 11 2004, 01:19 AM
    practise streching~!
    I nearly sprained my waist and backside tendon while clearing the single seater cowl... now i permanently put on the cushion seat leow, itz lower, not so siong to clear my leg with a turning side kick

  13. #13
    henRRy
    zx1000?
    VFR Group henRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    4,451
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oii!..
    cant see ur bike pics leh!

  14. #14
    DGray
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Bed Rock (Bedok)
    Posts
    3,784
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ya lor... Show us ur bike pics lei.... Surely sexy one....

  15. #15
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by henRRy@Apr 11 2004, 12:20 PM
    oii!..
    cant see ur bike pics leh!
    Haven't taken any leh... soon soon...

  16. #16
    stanboy
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s stanboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    4,559
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hwz the handling?or shld isay hw u find the bike???mi interested 2 get when get cl2...
    wheres my siggy?!?!

  17. #17
    imported_He@d|3sS^b|k3r
    has no status.
    Class 2A imported_He@d|3sS^b|k3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    694
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    woooo!! Mpex dun tell me u got Gsx600~!! powerful and nice dude~!!
    saw a Gsx600 K4 at Guan hoe~ tested the trottle and RPM~ woooo!! slurrppp!! make me drool and make my heart beat increase manz!! it's a damn good bike~! Ride Safely Dude!
    [img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=bikestunts/v=2/SID=w/l=IVS/SIG=13jp55pvs/*-http%3A//us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/dreamworks_skg/biker_boyz/bikestunts.jpg[/img]


    ...LeT tHe WeAk SaY, i Am StRoNg. .

  18. #18
    stanboy
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s stanboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    4,559
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by He@d|3sS^b|k3r@Apr 13 2004, 04:11 PM
    woooo!! Mpex dun tell me u got Gsx600~!! powerful and nice dude~!!
    saw a Gsx600 K4 at Guan hoe~ tested the trottle and RPM~ woooo!! slurrppp!! make me drool and make my heart beat increase manz!! it's a damn good bike~! Ride Safely Dude!
    oiii...when cl2 we choot K4 g6 2gether lar...
    wheres my siggy?!?!

  19. #19
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by He@d|3sS^b|k3r@Apr 13 2004, 04:11 PM
    woooo!! Mpex dun tell me u got Gsx600~!! powerful and nice dude~!!
    saw a Gsx600 K4 at Guan hoe~ tested the trottle and RPM~ woooo!! slurrppp!! make me drool and make my heart beat increase manz!! it's a damn good bike~! Ride Safely Dude!
    Was the Guan Ho bike blue, FX0000W?

    Yep i got one... yellow one

  20. #20
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by stanboy@Apr 13 2004, 01:01 PM
    hwz the handling?or shld isay hw u find the bike???mi interested 2 get when get cl2...
    Handling is ok... not bad... a bit high center of gravity, so makes cornering quite "automatic"

  21. #21
    stanboy
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s stanboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    4,559
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by MPeX@Apr 13 2004, 04:18 PM
    Handling is ok... not bad... a bit high center of gravity, so makes cornering quite "automatic"
    woo...*slurp*...
    wheres my siggy?!?!

     

     
  22. #22
    kinwei
    says Buang bike ride faster!
    TeePee kinwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    3,969
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice bike, seriously considering this bike when I get my CL2.. May I know how much is the machine price and roughly how much is the 2nd party insurance for a 26yrs old?? and of course the fuel comsuption. Anyway I personally prefer the blue colour scheme, looks way cool to me. Hope to join the suzuki club soon.... cheers

  23. #23
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by kinwei@Apr 13 2004, 08:22 PM
    Nice bike, seriously considering this bike when I get my CL2.. May I know how much is the machine price and roughly how much is the 2nd party insurance for a 26yrs old?? and of course the fuel comsuption. Anyway I personally prefer the blue colour scheme, looks way cool to me. Hope to join the suzuki club soon.... cheers
    $19k OTR, which includes 2nd party insurance of ard $900... btw i'm 26 too

  24. #24
    kinwei
    says Buang bike ride faster!
    TeePee kinwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    3,969
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    19k OTR?? Hmm seem abit off my budget. Was hoping to get it at ard 18.5k haha.. But it still a long way to my CL2, somewhere in Aug... hope the price will drop abit by then. Anyway the insurance is still acceptable. Anyway nice bike you have there!

  25. #25
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It WAS 18.5k... but they raised by OTR price by $500 coz i'm not in the 31 yr old bracket... they quoted 18.5 based on the 31 yr old bracket... for us 26, the $500 is to cover the insurance....

    I was told 18.5 is the "introductory" price leh... as in new bike, they selling slightly cheaper so dat pple will buy, the moment pple go out and say "good good!!", the price will increase...

    Also last i heard, they dun cover COE anymore due to the unpredictably high prices... so now itz $18.3k OTR (or $18.8k for under 31)

    Hope it helps...

  26. #26
    kinwei
    says Buang bike ride faster!
    TeePee kinwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    3,969
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for your info. By the way hows the fuel comsuption like?

  27. #27
    imported_He@d|3sS^b|k3r
    has no status.
    Class 2A imported_He@d|3sS^b|k3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    694
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by MPeX@Apr 13 2004, 04:17 PM
    Was the Guan Ho bike blue, FX0000W?

    Yep i got one... yellow one
    yeahhh,the blue one!! look so sexy~!! yellow also sexy~! coz mine Gixxer 400 is yellow too~ same like ur G4 design~ saw ur bike outside with the new owner manz~
    [img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=bikestunts/v=2/SID=w/l=IVS/SIG=13jp55pvs/*-http%3A//us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/dreamworks_skg/biker_boyz/bikestunts.jpg[/img]


    ...LeT tHe WeAk SaY, i Am StRoNg. .

  28. #28
    james70
    has no status.
    Class 2B james70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nil
    Posts
    298
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So have anyone bring this bike to track yet? Need update on its performance on the track. Any one care to share any experiences here. Only know Peter from MSC got this 600 K4 for track purpose. Any more?
    James Chong

  29. #29
    stanboy
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s stanboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    4,559
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by MPeX@Apr 13 2004, 08:56 PM
    $19k OTR, which includes 2nd party insurance of ard $900... btw i'm 26 too
    hehehe...mi 26 oso...tinkin of this bike 4 cl2 so...
    wheres my siggy?!?!

  30. #30
    bktan
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s bktan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,544
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    u sure got 10 only? for the past 1 mth i think i saw around 5 gsx6s already all brand new FX platers. Mostly the white/blue ones, cool, drool and everythign else. but to think i saw 5/10 don't think so lei.

    most probably more, i believe it's a good selling bike. i haven't seen anyone ride my tuono except me...so sad.
    Better to be loved, than to hate...

  31. #31
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by bktan@Apr 14 2004, 05:20 PM
    u sure got 10 only? for the past 1 mth i think i saw around 5 gsx6s already all brand new FX platers. Mostly the white/blue ones, cool, drool and everythign else. but to think i saw 5/10 don't think so lei.

    most probably more, i believe it's a good selling bike. i haven't seen anyone ride my tuono except me...so sad.
    Like i said, the shop might be tua-kanging me... there might me more from parallel importers etc...

    No yellow so far? Mine's yellow!!!

     

     
  32. #32
    DGray
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Bed Rock (Bedok)
    Posts
    3,784
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Aiyah, if cannot find the other 600 gixxers, join us bumble bee SRAD la. Hehehehehehe...........

  33. #33
    Ken
    has no status.
    TeePee Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Ting Wai Ting
    Posts
    4,161
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    got a friend got a black G6, he said that his bike die when at a traffic light and the moment he blow abit, the engine went off.

    think the G1K3 oso got this problem rite? and just turn the idling higher can liao rite?

    helping him to ask this problem, hope someone can help. thanks.

  34. #34
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by saniboy@Apr 14 2004, 07:01 PM
    Aiyah, if cannot find the other 600 gixxers, join us bumble bee SRAD la. Hehehehehehe...........
    But u all all 750cc wor... mine 150cc less...

  35. #35
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Ken@Apr 14 2004, 11:15 PM
    got a friend got a black G6, he said that his bike die when at a traffic light and the moment he blow abit, the engine went off.

    think the G1K3 oso got this problem rite? and just turn the idling higher can liao rite?

    helping him to ask this problem, hope someone can help. thanks.
    Yep, common problem among G1K3, haya'03 and mine also got... just tune up idling higher can leow... 1.2k...

  36. #36
    dyerfix
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    805
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi guys...im very interested in getting a srad 600 when get cl2 in couple of months time..im thinking of going for a 3 or 4 year old model...whats the price like say for FS srad 600...also whats the price for srad 750? thanks

  37. #37
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by dyerfix@Apr 15 2004, 08:21 PM
    hi guys...im very interested in getting a srad 600 when get cl2 in couple of months time..im thinking of going for a 3 or 4 year old model...whats the price like say for FS srad 600...also whats the price for srad 750? thanks
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/index....showtopic=37785

  38. #38
    Ken
    has no status.
    TeePee Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Ting Wai Ting
    Posts
    4,161
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks mpex

  39. #39
    Ah Hong
    Ah Hong
    has no status.
    Edit
    Guest

    Default

    Hi, I'm new to this site, and is interested to join u, guys. M riding a k4, yellow too.

  40. #40
    koyok
    koyok
    has no status.
    Edit
    Guest

    Default

    I'm still pondering if I should get the 600 or 750. 750 insurance more siong leh... Or maybe I just wait a while more when I get my 24 points?




    Or wait until I got more money for downpayment...

  41. #41
    Ken
    has no status.
    TeePee Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Ting Wai Ting
    Posts
    4,161
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    koyok, the GSXR600 really is a gem, got a friend ride oso, the headlight is got a crystal ball like the haya too, very sharp lighting.

    the body is wide enough to feel good balance.

    acclelration oso very good he say.

    u wont go wrong on the GSXR600.

    for me i think, buy 750, might as well come out a bit more to buy 1000cc.

     

     
  42. #42
    chilipadi2
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NTU
    Posts
    841
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mpex do u ride in NTU ?? think i saw one yellow gsx600 travellin in NTU
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/chi...2/R6MN_sig1.jpg

    2001 - 2002 SP
    2002 - 2004 SP / Super 4
    2004 - 2005 R6 / Super 4
    2005 - 2006 Nissan Sunny / Piaggio X9
    2006 - 20?? Mazda 6 SP

  43. #43
    taig0ng
    has no status.
    Class 2 taig0ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    SENGKANG!!
    Posts
    1,466
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    theres one in ITE tampines on thursday too.. stopped infront of him at traffic light outside my sch... feel like turning over and admire.. but scared the rider haolian.. DAMN NICE BIKE!
    empty roads are boring.. I LOVE TO 'SQUEEZE' !! uRps! =X


  44. #44
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by chilipadi2@Apr 17 2004, 11:31 PM
    Mpex do u ride in NTU ?? think i saw one yellow gsx600 travellin in NTU
    Ya, I'm staying in Hall 13...

  45. #45
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by koyok@Apr 16 2004, 06:46 PM
    I'm still pondering if I should get the 600 or 750. 750 insurance more siong leh... Or maybe I just wait a while more when I get my 24 points?




    Or wait until I got more money for downpayment...
    I also considered a 750... but the 750 is same insurance bracket as the 1000 leh... 1st party for me, 26 yrs old, will cost $3998 from NTUC!!!

    So end up with a 600....

  46. #46
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Ken@Apr 17 2004, 03:13 AM
    koyok, the GSXR600 really is a gem, got a friend ride oso, the headlight is got a crystal ball like the haya too, very sharp lighting.

    the body is wide enough to feel good balance.

    acclelration oso very good he say.

    u wont go wrong on the GSXR600.

    for me i think, buy 750, might as well come out a bit more to buy 1000cc.
    The headlight is the part i dun like most about my bike...

    This "crystal ball" design is a flaw leh... all the illumination concentrated in 1 small ball, when u squeezing in between traffic, cars will think you're 1 or 2 km away!

    And my riding kakis have feedback to me the same problem, when i'm right behind them, by looking at my headlight thru their mirrors, they think i'm very far away.... no1 wans to be in front of me anymore...

  47. #47
    stanboy
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s stanboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    4,559
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by MPeX@Apr 18 2004, 11:45 PM
    The headlight is the part i dun like most about my bike...

    This "crystal ball" design is a flaw leh... all the illumination concentrated in 1 small ball, when u squeezing in between traffic, cars will think you're 1 or 2 km away!

    And my riding kakis have feedback to me the same problem, when i'm right behind them, by looking at my headlight thru their mirrors, they think i'm very far away.... no1 wans to be in front of me anymore...
    u chnge 2 flood lightz lor!
    wheres my siggy?!?!

  48. #48
    Fata|
    has no status.
    TeePee Fata|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,691
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    guys, can I know what are the original paintwork colour does gsxr600 k4 have?
    which colour the nicest?
    interested in getting one...

  49. #49
    MPeX
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Fata|@Apr 19 2004, 04:27 PM
    guys, can I know what are the original paintwork colour does gsxr600 k4 have?
    which colour the nicest?
    interested in getting one...
    www.suzukicycles.com

    The photos of all available colours are there... basically blue/white, black/copper and yellow/black...

  50. #50
    Fata|
    has no status.
    TeePee Fata|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,691
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by MPeX@Apr 19 2004, 04:30 PM
    www.suzukicycles.com

    The photos of all available colours are there... basically blue/white, black/copper and yellow/black...
    the black/ copper seems abit ugly hor?
    no offence to those who own that bike colour k...

Page 1 of 1658 1234511511015011001 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •