0500 3rd Jan - 2359 17th Jan 2018
Move Out Time/ Location:
0500hrs(5am morning) 03/01/2018 @ 2nd Link Petron (After Tuas checkpoint).
*** Open To Class 2A & 2 2-wheel motorcycle only. ***
** This long haul ride is for frequent riders only(not for weekenders & recent reborn bikers).
Most of the day we will travel early morning except no ride day, riding speed at average of 120km/h and your bike's tank range must be at least 200km+-. You need to have general knowledge of your bike and be able to rectifiy own minor plm.
> 14 Nights accommodation = S$550/pax (2-sharing), S$1,100/pax (whole room)
Estimated Total Cost:
1 - Room cost as above.
2 - Approximate fuel cost for whole trip at average 15km/ltr @ +-S$1.18/ltr could be S$480(estimated)
3 - Daily food consumption approximately S$10/day or any amount.
Share during group meeting.
General Condition of Your Bike;
1) Tires should be at least 70% new & preferably not patched with good quality inlet valve.
2) Brakes properly serviced n inspected replace aged seals to prevent jammed piston pump, n new brake pad.
3) Check Battery & charging system.
Have experienced mech to check charging coil/alternator n regulator aka rectifier. Replace ageing battery over 2yo.
4) Engine oil & other oil. Use the correct viscosity, fill up accordingly n bring remainder(at least half ltr).
5) Cooling system. Inspect hose for leak or crack, replace them if u have not done it recently. Check fan if working n coolant well-mixed with distilled water.
Other preventive maintenance should be done before trip, refer to individual make manual.
Recommended Spares To Bring;
- Spare keys for bike, locks & boxes.
- Engine oil(balance left from servicing).
- Clutch lever.(highly recommended, u won't know when u'll need it).
- Clutch cable, change new & bring used(well lubricated & stud greased).
- Extra Chain lube & spare chain clip for chain driven bike.
- other spares at own will.
- a copy of ur bike country of origin registration paper. Use ur singpass login to http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publis...l?skipscript=1 to print out a copy. Make sure ur bike details is complete with ur name & NRIC.
- ur passport must be more than 6 months old.
- All of us will purchase Thai 3rd party coverage at Sadao border.
- Everyone pls make sure to get a stamp-in at Mlysn check point, otherwise u will have plm exiting Mlysia at Bkt Kayu Hitam border.
- Travel insurance a must.
** Those interested pls indicate below with your name/nick, bike model n contact number.
** We'll meet up on 2nd weekend of Dec for payment collection and bike inspection. Further detail will discuss during our meeting.
Simon Soh ST1300 9272 9028
Tinggi aka Jeff GSA