L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Beware of unscrupulous motor shop

Hi All,
    I just bought 2nd hand bike (Honda) from HL Motor Service (合隆摩多服务), when buying that time, i did request for NTUC insurance policy with fire and theft. The boss say is OK but when i go to take the bike, he say he buy the insurance policy with his contract partnership insurer (MSIG). The policy state TPL and no receipt given until a months later. He say cost of policy about 200++. Then he ask me to pay for SGD300.

After a month later, i go to take the insurance policy receipt, the amount only SGD204.++. Then i ask the boss, where the remaining money as you did receive SGD300 from me for this insurance. Then he told me, don't so calculated, just SGD100, just treat as give runner job money lo. How come be the motor shop owner say like this??

Then i ask again for the policy details, he say buy with cash, so only Third Party no include fire and theft. I did argue with him again. Then he say you go buy NTUC policy for fire and theft then ask see whether can cancel the MSIG policy??

How can be the motor shop owner like pirate or robbery?? How can be happening at SG??

IMG_1526.jpg

Best Regards,
    Dragon
    Last edited by Dragonsex74; 19-03-2016 at 07:09 PM.