I've been wondering whether which I should get when I get my 2A!
The CB400x or Super 4? I'll list down what I like and don't like from both sides.
1. Sport Tourer, I like their looks!
2. Options for side panniers, I always carry a lot of stuff one.
3. Overall I just think it's chio lah.
1. 2 cylinders (right?) compared to Super 4 = slower (right?)
2. Single front disc brake. Other than looks, might be a safety concern (I know it is tested otherwise it won't be approved, but still..)
1. 4 cylinders! I guess that's why BBDC always brag about their Super 4s.
2. Plenty in SG = cheaper spare parts and maintenance?
3. Phat tyres!
1. Its huge circle single headlight
2. Doesn't look nice with box(es)
What do you guys think?