has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkm View Post
    Not sure if this is what you're looking for....

Attachment 328862Attachment 328863
    Thanks IKM but I need a bit more detail then that like for e.g.

-When exactly to signal before turning into a junction? I remember my instructor said like 3 secs or 3 car lengths before the junction? Cos if signal too early or too late will deduct points.

-When moving off and turning left from junction, sometimes must checkback right, sometimes must checkback left? Why so confusing? So exactly when do you check left or right?

-When moving off a slope, one instructor told me just do your checkback and go. No need check blindspot? Another said must check blindspot as well? Again, sibei confusing.

-Stopping before turning into slope. If stop too far from the slope, kena penalise. Likewise, turning into slope too early also will get penalised. So where exactly to stop and when to start turning? As you can see it's all damn confusing to me.

Can anyone help me with the above questions?
    Last edited by gpang788; 14-10-2015 at 08:01 PM.

samick
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gpang788 View Post
    Thanks IKM but I need a bit more detail then that like for e.g.

-When exactly to signal before turning into a junction? I remember my instructor said like 3 secs or 3 car lengths before the junction? Cos if signal too early or too late will deduct points.

-When moving off and turning left from junction, sometimes must checkback right, sometimes must checkback left? Why so confusing? So exactly when do you check left or right?

-When moving off a slope, one instructor told me just do your checkback and go. No need check blindspot? Another said must check blindspot as well? Again, sibei confusing.

-Stopping before turning into slope. If stop too far from the slope, kena penalise. Likewise, turning into slope too early also will get penalised. So where exactly to stop and when to start turning? As you can see it's all damn confusing to me.

Can anyone help me with the above questions?
    1) signal 3 sec ahead

2) checkback is before u move off. Because u need to ensure that u can move off safely.

While blind spot is while u want to turn or filter into other lane. The result for blind spot is because there are area where your mirror cannot show, so those area that are not shown in your mirror is blind spot.
    http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?imgu...FUWPjgodSDcFgA

Hope u understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gpang788
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idynamic View Post

Different instructors tell tell you different things can be a good thing. It can give you a wider perspective on the things you learn in your lessons.
    Yes agreed - except when it causes you demerit points cos one instructor cannot agree with another (yes it happened at CDC!), then you have to really be careful.

Read my posting above for a better example of what I mean by blindspots and such can fail me.

gpang788
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samick View Post
    1)
    2) checkback is before u move off. Because u need to ensure that u can move off safely.

While blind spot is while u want to turn or filter into other lane. The result for blind spot is because there are area where your mirror cannot show, so those area that are not shown in your mirror is blind spot.
    http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?imgu...FUWPjgodSDcFgA

Bro Samick, as I understand it (thanks to my confusing instructors) blindspot checking is not just for turning and filtering. You also need to check them before moving off as vehicles or pedestrians from your blindspots may suddenly appear in front of you as you move off.

Is this correct?
    Last edited by gpang788; 14-10-2015 at 08:13 PM.

samick
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gpang788 View Post
    Bro I appreaciate your reply but can you please read my questions carefully before replying because your second answer doesn't correspond to my question.
    Sure bro, but I think u should just understand what is checkback and blindspot. Not mixing them up.

Cheers

gpang788
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samick View Post
    Sure bro, but I think u should just understand what is checkback and blindspot. Not mixing them up.

Cheers

I do understand the difference. What I am not sure of is for e.g. when to checkback right or left?

Am3thyst
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you checkback, you are automatically checking your blindspot.

When moving straight, always checkback right.

When turning left from stationary position, check back left.

For eg, in BBDC, S Course.

1st bike before enter course, you check back LEFT, cos you need to make a left turn to enter the course.

2nd bike, cos you're moving straight to occupy the "vacancy" by the first bike, you check back RIGHT before you move.

Hope that helps..

gpang788
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK guys I've finally got it after clearing the confusion with 2 instructors over the course of pract 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Am3thyst View Post

When moving straight, always checkback right.

When turning left from stationary position, check back left.
    CDC instructors' answer:

Check backs - When to check left / right?

1) If moving off beside kerb or chevron marking, always check back the other way. E.g. if kerb or chevron marking is on your right, always check back left and vice versa.

2) If moving off beside normal lane markings (single, broken lines etc..), always check back right. Simple.

3) With regards to checking back left if turning left from stationary - not sure about this. Will have to check with instructor again.

Can't believe the above two simple points confused so many people, including myself for so long.

Thanks for replying everyone even though some of your replies are off the mark to my questions. Still good to learn more things.
    Last edited by gpang788; 23-10-2015 at 02:33 AM.

colinwk
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2B learner at BBDC here. Just failed my 1st try of 8.01 due to excessive points.

Two areas I seem to be unclear on

1) After the slope and on my way to the S course, I get dinged for failing to check the junction left right before proceeding. I have no problem admitting if I don't do it, but I do do it. Part of me thinks taking the evaluation at night, with my black helmet, the instructors have a harder time seeing if I do it.

(I'm 1st at the junction)

Light turn green > Check left, check right, check back on the right > proceed

Do I need to make a point of exaggerating my head turn left and right? How wide should I turn my head? (to the point of looking like check-back both left and right)?? Taking next attempt during the day so we'll see if that helps.

2) On the road course after the filter lane, should you change lane from 3 to 1 (to get to the u-turn) at 1 take in a diagonal lane with 1 blind spot check, or is it advisable to go from 3-2 and then 2-1, with multiple blind spot checks??

I feel confident with the technical aspects (plank, e-brake, s course, u turn), but wobble, wide turn, not obvious blind spot check, etc. seem to hurt my score.

Any advice to share?

Genius
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) do your checks slower.

2)Need to check your blind spot 2 times for lane changing. The stretch of road is quite long. Take your time. The tester also want to see the acceleration when lane changing

idynamic
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi @colinwk

I passed 8.01 on first attempt and I concur with @Genius that indeed you have to do your checks slower. This is because sometimes the instructors may not be focusing on you and may be distracted. By the time the instructor look at you, you could have finished performing your checks, and thus be awarded those demerits.

For lane changing, I think it is more accurate to say after turn left, there is a merging lane (signal, check mirror and check blind spot before merging) then you are currently in lane 3. Then from 3-2 and 2-1 as per what Genius said above. Be sure that when you are changing lane, there MUST BE sufficient acceleration or you will be given demerit again!

Hope you clear your 8.01 soon, jiayou!

Your other concerns:
    Wobble could be due to a lot of reasons. Posture, braking techniques, etc. I suggest pressing the rear brake while you maintain constant throttle as you decelerate (lol Im not sure if this is the way to describe it but basically it's like S course style) and as you are about to come to a stop, put your left leg out so that you automatically will "fall" to the left side.

For wide turnings, it is an eyesight problem. You have to look into the direction you want to go, not where the motorcycle is going. This is quite simple to say through words but in actual fact quite difficult to perform on a moving object. Let me try to break it down. If you are steering a bicycle to the left, do you look left and turn OR do you as the bike turn left 1cm, you look left 1 cm and continue doing this until the turn is complete? Look at this video and see how the guy is looking completely in the direction of the turn/bend/u-turn whatever turn.

I haven't passed my 2B lol but I hope this helps!

lkm
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi lkm! Which stage you at now?
    Hey! Sorry - missed your message earlier. I'm now at 4.01. Signed up on 1Oct.

NikBell
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

always check back away from kerb, so if there is kerb on right side, check back left, if not is check back right.

if turning left and you are first bike, check back right, then check left blindspot. if you are second/third bike, check back right, once you reach turning point then check left blindspot. if you are turning right, check back right before moving off will suffice, dont need check right blindspot, because when you are checking back right, you already check your blindspot liao.

hope this helps, just passed my tp last week at cdc hehehe, went for revisions like crazy

lkm
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NikBell View Post
    always check back away from kerb, so if there is kerb on right side, check back left, if not is check back right.

if turning left and you are first bike, check back right, then check left blindspot. if you are second/third bike, check back right, once you reach turning point then check left blindspot. if you are turning right, check back right before moving off will suffice, dont need check right blindspot, because when you are checking back right, you already check your blindspot liao.

hope this helps, just passed my tp last week at cdc hehehe, went for revisions like crazy
    Congrats!!! I'm still waiting to clear my RTT before I can book TP....

imt204
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just went for my lesson 4 yesterday, when doing the plank, I full release the clutch n managed to go through the plank, but the instructor stop me and say cannot release full clutch, is this true?

theSkareqro
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imt204 View Post
    Just went for my lesson 4 yesterday, when doing the plank, I full release the clutch n managed to go through the plank, but the instructor stop me and say cannot release full clutch, is this true?
    Not cannot but it will be more difficult cos the torque at gear 1 will make it more jerky. I suggest to hold clutch at biting point all the way.

TP in 2 more weeks @ 11 Nov. Already failed once with 16 points + IF. Hope to pass it this time.

Genius
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea. either u clutch in more or biting point.

lkm
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imt204 View Post
    Even if you fully released your clutch, leave your fingers on the clutch levers lah... can't tell whether biting point or fully released mah... hahah

Neolithix
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys. Getting my 2B soon. Was browsing around for a sporty looking 2B bike or something along the lines of a naked bikes... Is it worth to get an expensive 2B bike then sell off and get a 2A bike later on? Will the shops take it in with higher price?
    Assuming I go with installments...

Need advise...

Neolithix
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just booked Revision and lesson 5 for next Sunday at SSDC... 2nd attempt after 2 months break...

pufferfis
    Its CLOBBERING TIME!
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neolithix View Post
    Hi guys. Getting my 2B soon. Was browsing around for a sporty looking 2B bike or something along the lines of a naked bikes... Is it worth to get an expensive 2B bike then sell off and get a 2A bike later on? Will the shops take it in with higher price?
    Assuming I go with installments...

Need advise...
    how about you save up and pay the bike full cash?.set aside 500 a month and you would get 5000 in 10 months which is more than enough to buy even a class 2 bike.....that way you wont have to have a headache of how to sell off your bike later on....
    I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

Genius
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just don buy a first hand bike will do.. Cus after ride for a year, if u wan to sell, the bike will depreciate alot, about 2-3k. If u buy a second hand bike, the bike prob depreciate only 1k.

idynamic
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey! Sorry - missed your message earlier. I'm now at 4.01. Signed up on 1Oct.
    No worries! I passed my TP on first attempt on 3 Nov earlier this week. I wish you the best in your 2B journey! Be safe, ride safe - even in circuit.

lililianan
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello guys! I am back. Went on a break and hiatus cause of exams. Well, still at lesson 4 and I'm going to go for revisions as much as I can. Lost confidence after quite a bad skid during an RC previously. Anybody doing their lesson 4 or RC currently at ssdc?

lililianan
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh and any other female learners here?

lkm
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I passed my 8.01 @ BBDC earlier this week. Taking my RTT on Monday. Will be booking my TP test after RTT... Sigh, the wait is killing me. I was hoping to complete everything before the year end. But it seem improbable now. Possibly early next year.

Right now, all I can do is dream of what bike to buy. Hahah...

lkm
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lililianan View Post
    Oh and any other female learners here?

lililianan, where are you taking your lessons? I see quite a good number of female motorcycle learners at BBDC. I've always admired female bikers - especially those with a petite frame handling a largish bike. There is this "Hey you! Don't mess with me! I'm in total control here!" aura that these female bikers seem to exude.

charliefish
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a female learner too! N small

charliefish
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way anyone has any resources for practice questions for RTT?

lililianan
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lililianan, where are you taking your lessons? I see quite a good number of female motorcycle learners at BBDC. I've always admired female bikers - especially those with a petite frame handling a largish bike. There is this "Hey you! Don't mess with me! I'm in total control here!" aura that these female bikers seem to exude.
    Haha! Im taking at ssdc! I wish I gave out that vibe but sadly, havent been able to get pass prac 4 after a few tries.

lililianan
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by charliefish View Post
    By the way anyone has any resources for practice questions for RTT?
    Hmm I practised my rtt via this computer app.

lkm
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha! Im taking at ssdc! I wish I gave out that vibe but sadly, havent been able to get pass prac 4 after a few tries.

Take heart! Just a few more tries!! Every lesson is 1 step closer to your 2B license. If pass - next lesson lor. If have to repeat, think of it as up XP. Hahaha. When XP high enough, go fight Big Boss (TP practical test).

lililianan
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take heart! Just a few more tries!! Every lesson is 1 step closer to your 2B license. If pass - next lesson lor. If have to repeat, think of it as up XP. Hahaha. When XP high enough, go fight Big Boss (TP practical test).
    Haha love your analogy! Yeah. Not disheartened. Going to make sure I really can do every lesson properly and not just by luck.

whiteo83
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha love your analogy! Yeah. Not disheartened. Going to make sure I really can do every lesson properly and not just by luck.

Do leverage on your instructors as well. They have alot of tips to help. =) Wouldnt have made it without my instructors tips.

whiteo83
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One Tip to share on plank.
    1) Look Far (dont look at the wheel, find a spot ahead to look, for Ubi, there is a tree right in front, focus on that)
    2) Lock your arms!!
    3) The clutch and foot pedal tip from the instructor actually works so use it. (The key is knowing the biting point of the bike you are on)
    4) Count your timing, dont just chiong through(still fail)

fand
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roadusersg View Post
    Nice thread! I just started my 2B learning @ CDC, going for L2 next. L1 has been smooth, but dang the intervals between lessons are so long! I have to wait... 3 weeks between L1 and L2.

For those who don't mind doing some extra reading, check out Motorcycle Roadcraft: The Police Rider's Handbook from the library. Lots of helpful tips there on riding. Experienced riders might like to give it a once-through too.

--
    roadusersg
    Hihi! I started 2B around that time too. Am at lesson 6 already (chiong'ed in November by taking leave). Problem is L6 is night class and when I passed L5, I had to wait almost a month for the next lesson..stalking the system only helped me get lessons earlier by a week. Angry!

euphonium07
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2B is the hardest to pass among the three bike classes, so, always go for circuit and road revision to practice, i learned it the hard way, had to take twice because i failed on the first attempt, mostly on the road. only went for one road revision before the test, felt pretty confident that i could do it, but was wrong and paid the ultimate price of failure. my circuit was perfect, but the road alone costs me lots of demerit points. i focused too much on circuit and was complacent with the road part of the test.

Crazybiker
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Bros, my first post here.

I want to start 2B soon, probably in March or April after I save up money.

I want to ask you all how Long it takes to complete 2B? Without chionging for lesson Everyday (I have a Friend who did that) maybe go for lessons on weeks ends or 3 times a week.

And the total cost for 2B without any retries?

I should be going to BBDC because it's nearer to my house (west side)
    My chiongster Friend said bbdc is better because it Teaches you more than CDC, what you all think about this?

koheren
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazybiker View Post

I want to ask you all how Long it takes to complete 2B? Without chionging for lesson Everyday (I have a Friend who did that) maybe go for lessons on weeks ends or 3 times a week.

My chiongster Friend said bbdc is better because it Teaches you more than CDC, what you all think about this?
    I passed my 2B recently and did it with BBDC too. it took me about 6 months with a lesson a week and not too many repeats. but I didn't need to take BTT so i don't know what's the waiting time on that now. i passed my TP on my 2nd attempt and total dmg was slightly over $1k. my schedule is flexible and i go for the off peak sessions whenever I can. I HEARD CDC waiting times for a session sux coz way too many learners (true?). no need to chiong and be anxious about getting that license. do it leisurely and get the technicals right, for safety sake. enjoy the learning experience. u are going to spend at least 4 months and almost $1k on it afterall.

All the best

lkm
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I decided to do my 2B last year, I enquired all 3 centres on what their estimated duration for completion would be... BBDC gave me the "fastest" estimate - about 4 months, considering that I didn't have to wait / take my BTT (I have a class 3). So I signed up with them. 3 months and 4 days later, I got my 2B license. The longest wait for me was the RTT. Waited 2 months for it. TP test date was about 1 month wait for me - totalling about 3 months.

rekkan
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6 months should be safe.

BTT itself is a few weeks' waiting time.
    The final test is 1 - 2 months waiting as well.

I cleared all the lessons with a single try and easily finished in 6 months.

You're probably more limited by waiting time for tests (which should be the same for all schools) than the school schedules themselves.

Don't pay too much attention to their estimates

Crazybiker
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok thanks bros, maybe I can try practising on my brother's bike in the carpark if he allow so I can pass the practicals easier

ng_zai
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If u practise outside on your own, and if get caught by tp, both u and the person who lend u the bike may get their license revoke. And u may be ban from getting ur license for a few yrs. Better to spend tat bit of money and learn at the driving centre

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

lkm
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All three centres publish their currently available test dates on their websites. I only found this out after signing up with BBDC. Check them out before you decide, so that you can estimate yourself how long it'll take. You need to pass your BTT and RTT before being able to book TP test. Practical lessons can start after attending BTT and RTT lessons (not test) - you don't have to wait for passing.

I wouldn't practice on your bro's bike if I were you. It's illegal and dangerous. Once you pass a certain stage, you can sign up for self practice sessions. It's almost "free and easy" on your own practice in the circuit. IIRC, self practice is less than $15 per 100min session in BBDC. Better to practice in the circuit (where your test would be conducted) than in carparks (illegal).

rekkan
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok thanks bros, maybe I can try practising on my brother's bike in the carpark if he allow so I can pass the practicals easier
    If you get caught it would be tricky..

Anyway it probably wouldn't help you THAT much since a lot of passing the test is getting used to the school bike, as well as going through the circuit stations. Both of which you won't be able to do in your carpark, on your brother's bike.

Crazybiker
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ng_zai View Post
    If u practise outside on your own, and if get caught by tp, both u and the person who lend u the bike may get their license revoke. And u may be ban from getting ur license for a few yrs. Better to spend tat bit of money and learn at the driving centre

All three centres publish their currently available test dates on their websites. I only found this out after signing up with BBDC. Check them out before you decide, so that you can estimate yourself how long it'll take. You need to pass your BTT and RTT before being able to book TP test. Practical lessons can start after attending BTT and RTT lessons (not test) - you don't have to wait for passing.

I wouldn't practice on your bro's bike if I were you. It's illegal and dangerous. Once you pass a certain stage, you can sign up for self practice sessions. It's almost "free and easy" on your own practice in the circuit. IIRC, self practice is less than $15 per 100min session in BBDC. Better to practice in the circuit (where your test would be conducted) than in carparks (illegal).
    Ah okok, didn't know about the self practice sessions

idynamic
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I spent $962.04, all peak hour lessons. Only had to repeat 2 practicals (2.01 and 5.01). Took 3 SP, 1 RR and 1 RC.

I went two lessons per week. My duration was around 3 months and 21 days, enrolled 14 Jul 15, ended 3 Nov 15.

The nearest TP was 1.5 months away (which I took), so I took evenly spread out classes - 3 SP, 1 RR and 1 RC - while waiting. Passed first attempt.

bikerpotato
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can do it! Dont give up!

Crazybiker
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I spent $962.04, all peak hour lessons. Only had to repeat 2 practicals (2.01 and 5.01). Took 3 SP, 1 RR and 1 RC.

I went two lessons per week. My duration was around 3 months and 21 days, enrolled 14 Jul 15, ended 3 Nov 15.

The nearest TP was 1.5 months away (which I took), so I took evenly spread out classes - 3 SP, 1 RR and 1 RC - while waiting. Passed first attempt.
    Thanks for the Info bro!

3 months seems to be quite fast, usually is 5-6 months.

Some questions; what is SP, RR and RC??

ng_zai
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RR is road revision. RC is circuit revision. SP I'm not sure. As ssdc i think only got rc n rr

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast