User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 257

Thread: Bmw gs1200

  1. #101
    Mdreza
    Hell Yeah
    Class 2B Mdreza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Singapore East.
    Posts
    210
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Hi Guys , do you have like whatsapp group for this GS? I'm Reza here new to GS ...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #102
    MeowMeow9211
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    88
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdreza View Post
    Hi Guys , do you have like whatsapp group for this GS? I'm Reza here new to GS ...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes Mdreza, we do have a chat group and a F.B page (Closed Group)of over 30 GS riders. If you're keen to join us pls drop me a pm with your hp number ASAP. We will be holding our 1st mass kopi session tomorrow morning.

     

     
  3. #103
    Mdreza
    Hell Yeah
    Class 2B Mdreza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Singapore East.
    Posts
    210
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMeow9211 View Post
    P
    Yes Mdreza, we do have a chat group and a F.B page (Closed Group)of over 30 GS riders. If you're keen to join us pls drop me a pm with your hp number ASAP. We will be holding our 1st mass kopi session tomorrow morning.
    Yes I'm keen ... A lot to learn from The GS . New to bike . 93386004. I'm currently working shift. Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #104
    MeowMeow9211
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    88
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdreza View Post
    Yes I'm keen ... A lot to learn from The GS . New to bike . 93386004. I'm currently working shift. Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're in.

  5. #105
    MeowMeow9211
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    88
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for all the GS/GSA riders for making this KOPI session a great success. 2014-12-28 10.39.32.jpg

  6. #106
    Mdreza
    Hell Yeah
    Class 2B Mdreza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Singapore East.
    Posts
    210
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys ... Where to buy radiator guard? Any shop recommended....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #107
    MeowMeow9211
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    88
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdreza View Post
    Hi guys ... Where to buy radiator guard? Any shop recommended....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There will be a group buy for this item. Pls read update in our F.B page.

  8. #108
    gtwagon
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone knows what's the difference between a PML and PI BMW GSA 1200 LC ..?
    Specs same ??? Price ??? Any advantage between pml vs pi or vice versa??

    Thanks

  9. #109
    MeowMeow9211
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    88
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gtwagon View Post
    Anyone knows what's the difference between a PML and PI BMW GSA 1200 LC ..?
    Specs same ??? Price ??? Any advantage between pml vs pi or vice versa??

    Thanks
    The main reason why some got the bike from pml is because of the software updates. P.I are not able to perform these updates. Also if PI GS need to send to pml for whatever reason. There will be a 5k of adoption fee.

  10. #110
    krapz
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys, im new to this thread. Im thinking of buying the p.i 1200gs. White with spoke rims. Anyone here riding it? What r the pro n cons? Izit costly to maintain the gs? Hopefully someone here could advise me on these. Thanks in advance.

  11. #111
    MeowMeow9211
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    88
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krapz View Post
    Hi guys, im new to this thread. Im thinking of buying the p.i 1200gs. White with spoke rims. Anyone here riding it? What r the pro n cons? Izit costly to maintain the gs? Hopefully someone here could advise me on these. Thanks in advance.
    Are you looking for a new or used GS? For the new GS their rim are all in alu rims and the gsa are fitted with spokes rims. The current LC version is lower in maintainance cost as compared to it previous version of the oil cool version.

     

     
  12. #112
    Mdreza
    Hell Yeah
    Class 2B Mdreza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Singapore East.
    Posts
    210
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi . If you looking for used PI BMW R1200 GS LC '14. Can look at used bikes thread , my thread. Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #113
    krapz
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi meowmeow, thanks for the fast reply. Its brand new p.i 2014 white n matt grey and comes with spoke rims. Hi Mdreza, thanks for sharing. I cant seems to find the thread......btw ur name sounds familiar? Did u go to jurong camp 2 for reservist last time?

  14. #114
    Mdreza
    Hell Yeah
    Class 2B Mdreza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Singapore East.
    Posts
    210
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm from Clementi camp. You should able to find it from the Used Bikes Section. Search under "Selling BMW". Are you looking for a brand New BMW or Used?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #115
    Mdreza
    Hell Yeah
    Class 2B Mdreza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Singapore East.
    Posts
    210
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krapz View Post
    Hi meowmeow, thanks for the fast reply. Its brand new p.i 2014 white n matt grey and comes with spoke rims. Hi Mdreza, thanks for sharing. I cant seems to find the thread......btw ur name sounds familiar? Did u go to jurong camp 2 for reservist last time?
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...GS#post8261024


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #116
    krapz
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for the link bro. Im getting a new one actually. Sorry im asking to many questions. The bike that im getting doesnt comes with crashbars. Where can i get touratech ones n how much will it cost me? TIA

  17. #117
    Hayabusa Sniper
    Deviily Angel
    SBF Lacer Hayabusa Sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Sniper in the Woods
    Posts
    10,992
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Guys, I'm kinda of confufed with the GS model. Whats the difference between GS/GSA/GSLC and GSW model? Appreciate the sharing.



    Know The Rules Before You Play The Game,
    Beat It If You Can't Afford To Lose.

  18. #118
    Mdreza
    Hell Yeah
    Class 2B Mdreza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Singapore East.
    Posts
    210
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    GS fuel capacity est 20L / GSA fuel capacity est 30L. Model '13 onwards will be liquid cool, previous model will be oil cool.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #119
    Hayabusa Sniper
    Deviily Angel
    SBF Lacer Hayabusa Sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Sniper in the Woods
    Posts
    10,992
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdreza View Post
    GS fuel capacity est 20L / GSA fuel capacity est 30L. Model '13 onwards will be liquid cool, previous model will be oil cool.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Mdreza,
    Oh Meaning GS/GSA only tank difference, oil cool and pre 2013 model, GSLW 30L tank liquid cool post 2013 model? How about GSW? Oil cool and Liquid cool what's their pro and cons?



    Know The Rules Before You Play The Game,
    Beat It If You Can't Afford To Lose.

  20. #120
    MeowMeow9211
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    88
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    GS and GSA have a few version through the years so the nearer one eg the pre 2013 are air and oil cool so when you just say GS or GSA some may think you are referring to those pre 2013 versions. From 2014 the GS and GSA are equip with the Liquid Cool aka L.C also known as Water Cool for short GSW. Thus, when you mentioned GS or GSA most of us will think is it the air oil cool version. When someone said GSLC it is known to us as GS liquid cool. GSALC is GSA Liquid Cool. Hope this help

  21. #121
    Hayabusa Sniper
    Deviily Angel
    SBF Lacer Hayabusa Sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Sniper in the Woods
    Posts
    10,992
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMeow9211 View Post
    GS and GSA have a few version through the years so the nearer one eg the pre 2013 are air and oil cool so when you just say GS or GSA some may think you are referring to those pre 2013 versions. From 2014 the GS and GSA are equip with the Liquid Cool aka L.C also known as Water Cool for short GSW. Thus, when you mentioned GS or GSA most of us will think is it the air oil cool version. When someone said GSLC it is known to us as GS liquid cool. GSALC is GSA Liquid Cool. Hope this help������������������
    Hi there, Thanks for the info. Now that I've a better pictures of the model. Any pro and cons between the oil cool and liquid cool on this machine?



    Know The Rules Before You Play The Game,
    Beat It If You Can't Afford To Lose.

     

     
  22. #122
    superspeed123
    has no status.
    SBF Fazers superspeed123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,159
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusa Sniper View Post
    Hi there, Thanks for the info. Now that I've a better pictures of the model. Any pro and cons between the oil cool and liquid cool on this machine?
    The pre 2013 old oil /air cooled model mostly are problem free as most of the problems were iron out along the years in production. The new GSLC intro in 2013 and GSALC intro in 2014 have a few minor problems like left control switch or right starter switch not working all of a sudden, rear brake wear off too fast etc. You can search it at www.advrider.com for more details.

  23. #123
    Hayabusa Sniper
    Deviily Angel
    SBF Lacer Hayabusa Sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Sniper in the Woods
    Posts
    10,992
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superspeed123 View Post
    The pre 2013 old oil /air cooled model mostly are problem free as most of the problems were iron out along the years in production. The new GSLC intro in 2013 and GSALC intro in 2014 have a few minor problems like left control switch or right starter switch not working all of a sudden, rear brake wear off too fast etc. You can search it at www.advrider.com for more details.
    Thanks 123. But seems like majority still prefer the oil cool then the liquid cool for this machine ya? I notice that the 2014 design, exhaust and the protection bar guard are difference from the previous model, personally I prefer the look of the latest design but only concern about the pro and cons



    Know The Rules Before You Play The Game,
    Beat It If You Can't Afford To Lose.

  24. #124
    Mdreza
    Hell Yeah
    Class 2B Mdreza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Singapore East.
    Posts
    210
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone selling their Vario Cases for R1200GS LC , Top and Sides?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  25. #125
    razin1978
    is waiting for the year end bonus
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi all...im currently riding a 2013 GSA..can admin pls add me in the group for meet-ups? my number is 92993284. ..and can admin tell me the FB group u guys are in?

  26. #126
    MeowMeow9211
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    88
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razin1978 View Post
    Hi all...im currently riding a 2013 GSA..can admin pls add me in the group for meet-ups? my number is 92993284. ..and can admin tell me the FB group u guys are in?
    You're in the chatgroup.

  27. #127
    krapz
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys, i just got my parallel import gslc 2014 a week ago. Im going for my 1st servicing soon but got no idea where to go. Can someone advice me on this. Btw, how much will it cost? Thanks

  28. #128
    Mdreza
    Hell Yeah
    Class 2B Mdreza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Singapore East.
    Posts
    210
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Where you bought it? Don't the bike shop do servicing for you till warranty ends?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  29. #129
    krapz
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Mdreza, i bought my bike from southern motor and they they refer me to de xing at ubi for servicing. I was wondering is there any gs specialist workshop tat i could go to besides de xing? Bro, are u riding a p.i gs too? Any problems u encounter so far? TIA

  30. #130
    benji99
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SengKang
    Posts
    106
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How come southern motor don't do servicing? They sell you the bike and they refer you to de xing?

  31. #131
    teambhp
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    815
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benji99 View Post
    How come southern motor don't do servicing? They sell you the bike and they refer you to de xing?
    If that's the case, it's an irresponsible shop

     

     
  32. #132
    cikott
    has no status.
    P Plate cikott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lakeside
    Posts
    101
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krapz View Post
    Hi guys, i just got my parallel import gslc 2014 a week ago. Im going for my 1st servicing soon but got no idea where to go. Can someone advice me on this. Btw, how much will it cost? Thanks
    Hi krapz, What I understand some workshops practice that they do not service if you didn't buy the bike from them. Usually 1st servicing (1000km) is free. I'm not sure whats your agreement with Southern motor.

    Quote Originally Posted by krapz View Post
    Hi Mdreza, i bought my bike from southern motor and they they refer me to de xing at ubi for servicing. I was wondering is there any gs specialist workshop tat i could go to besides de xing? Bro, are u riding a p.i gs too? Any problems u encounter so far? TIA
    GS specialist = PML. However, there are a few reputable workshops around that have experience mechanic to service BMW bikes too.

    Hope this helps.

  33. #133
    krapz
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys, thanks for the quick reply. My shop already explain to me about tis before hand. Most of the parrellel import gs are brought in by de xing and supplied to other shops. My bike warranty is under de xing. Im just curious are there any shop besides pml tat specialize in bmw diagnostic and all tat. Sorry to cause so much confusion.

  34. #134
    Mdreza
    Hell Yeah
    Class 2B Mdreza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Singapore East.
    Posts
    210
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You can try Perfection Motorshop at kaki bukit. Unit No. 1 Kaki Bukit Ave 6
    #02-52 AutoBay @ Kaki Bukit
    Singapore‎ 417883
    6744 4933


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  35. #135
    oohpa
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    All, i have a problem here. My gs 2010 just got an accident, n the left side pannier broken n mounting bracket also crack.. Anyone here can spare me or enlighten me where to get a cheaper option other than PML ??

  36. #136
    greddyevo
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Guys..im riding a 2014 GSA LC. Can admin add me in the chat group. thanks. 82450343. cheers.

  37. #137
    DiabloXIII
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    129
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys,

    I am selling my BMW R1200GS Triple Black Limited Edition (Oil-Cooled).

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...n-(Oil-Cooled)

  38. #138
    bandit298
    fjr '03
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    337
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello GS riders, im thinking of getting an adv bike, but possible to ask around about the GS? Does this bike get hotter than a FJR? Used to own a FJR and it would cook my thighs just being stuck in jams. The tank would be hot enough to grill steaks!
    Does the GS feel cooler in that sense?
    How is the servicing package for this bike?

    Thank you for any valuable info

  39. #139
    MeowMeow9211
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    88
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=bandit298;8288612]Hello GS riders, im thinking of getting an adv bike, but possible to ask around about the GS? Does this bike get hotter than a FJR? Used to own a FJR and it would cook my thighs just being stuck in jams. The tank would be hot enough to grill steaks!
    Does the GS feel cooler in that sense?
    How is the servicing package for this bike?

    Hi Bandit298,
    I never rode a FJR before thus I can't help you there. As for the heat issue, I don't feel it at all with my GSALC. The oil cool version will cost higher than LC though but there some a few small bugs to iron out though with the LC. For first 10K will cost about $300 plus and 20K is about $400 plus. Hope this can help you.

  40. #140
    Altezza
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    67
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi fellow GS bikers,

    Just ordered a 2015 GS LC, waiting for delivery in a week's time! Like to know more GS riders here. Any chatgroups i can join pls advise?

  41. #141
    MeowMeow9211
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    88
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Altezza View Post
    Hi fellow GS bikers,

    Just ordered a 2015 GS LC, waiting for delivery in a week's time! Like to know more GS riders here. Any chatgroups i can join pls advise?
    Pm-ed you.

     

     
  42. #142
    MeowMeow9211
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    88
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you are a GS owner and wish to interact with other GS riders please do a search in fb or drop us a pm. Thanks������������
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MeowMeow9211; 29-06-2015 at 10:51 PM.

  43. #143
    nakano56
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    46
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Looking for GSA

    Hi Peeps,

    I'm looking for GSA Apline white colour. Got any lobang?

    Can please let me know.

    Thanks

  44. #144
    jyew777
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi everyone, new GS rider here, got my PI bike about 2 months ago.
    Looking for occasional ride up north on weekends but I am not a facebook fan. How can I meet up?

  45. #145
    TearJerker
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Guys..
    Need help. From your experience with all the pannier brands, between H&B, Touratech, Sw motech or Trax, Krauser. Which panniers are reliable and durable?

  46. #146
    cikott
    has no status.
    P Plate cikott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lakeside
    Posts
    101
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, anyone keen to swap stock bmw crash bar with TT ones.. GSLC '13-15
    Last edited by cikott; 06-08-2015 at 11:00 AM.

  47. #147
    Ray Lim
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi new R1200GS signing in. Water cooled. Parallel imported. No GPS but have holder. Bike taller than me. Just got my Class 2 last July. Quite difficult to ride when have to stop every now and then. Worried bike will fall. Day 1 of riding bike, whilst moving off, fell on me and got a nasty cut at the knee cap. Anyone with same problem can share how you train to ride without bike falling every time a car in front stops or at traffic light re?

  48. #148
    superon
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Lim View Post
    Hi new R1200GS signing in. Water cooled. Parallel imported. No GPS but have holder. Bike taller than me. Just got my Class 2 last July. Quite difficult to ride when have to stop every now and then. Worried bike will fall. Day 1 of riding bike, whilst moving off, fell on me and got a nasty cut at the knee cap. Anyone with same problem can share how you train to ride without bike falling every time a car in front stops or at traffic light re?
    Bro what is your height? Have u tried low seat from Sargent ?

  49. #149
    superspeed123
    has no status.
    SBF Fazers superspeed123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,159
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bro, u can change the suspension setting to one helmet which is quite low...I am 1.7m tall and I am using LC low seat...so far so good.

  50. #150
    MeowMeow9211
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    88
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Lim View Post
    Hi new R1200GS signing in. Water cooled. Parallel imported. No GPS but have holder. Bike taller than me. Just got my Class 2 last July. Quite difficult to ride when have to stop every now and then. Worried bike will fall. Day 1 of riding bike, whilst moving off, fell on me and got a nasty cut at the knee cap. Anyone with same problem can share how you train to ride without bike falling every time a car in front stops or at traffic light re?
    Join us if you can this Sat 22nd Aug 2015, our GS group is having a gathering this Saturday can join us for one of our member BD celebration. Its Kallang Leisuredrome beside Kallang Wave starting at 7pm. BD boy got to leave by 10pm for work so don't be late but the guys will hang out there later than 10pm.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •