Hi guys, roughly how much is the price of 1190R otr now ?
TOURFELLA Pannier on KTM 1190
Any aft market pipe for 1190... And how much?? Thanx
akra is $1900++. others than that there is Zard. price wise I dunno.
Hello all KTM Adventurers...
If anyone wanna have a meet up for coffee.....
This Friday, 8pm onwards at Coffee Bean Forum Galleria....
Looking for Hepco & Becker 45L top case preferably with universal baseplate. Sms/Whatsapp offers to 86834877. TIA.
Why so serious?
Hi guys. Hoping to get some honest opinions. I am thinking of getting ktm 1190 adventure. Here is what I heard..
1. Bike wobbles at 180??? Is that true very mixed answers
2. Air filter traps dirt when offroad need to upgrade to unifilter.
3. Starter needs to be changed cause it has problems.
4. Fuel hose always traps bubbles.
5. Only dirt wheel can service the bike??
Could u guys help me in clearing these queries.
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
I have also shortlisted this bike for my next. Apart from the issue above, I have also read in ADV forum that this bike has a heat issue. Can anyone help to clarify my doubts. I would always love to ride another KTM. Thank you!
Hi guys, I've ridden the 1190 Adv Std for more than 1.5 years. I've no model answers to your doubts, just some of my personal views. Hope it helps.
2) Air filter issue, I remain a little skeptical about this issue. But being a kiasu Singaporean, I just installed the unifilter and get this concern out of the way.
3) Starter problem. I don't have this problem. Perhaps Dirt Wheel has already helped me change it under warranty, but I really don't recall.
4) Bubble in fuel hose. Again, no such issue on my 1190.
5) KTM bikes can be easily service by any other workshop and there are no obligation to service your bike under DW. It doesn't have that weird BMW service policies. However, I think only DW can upgrade your ECU software.
There will be flaws in any bike you get. My 1190 had its fair share of issues too. But so far, DW has been very helpful and even proactive in addressing all these flaws. Replacing parts under warranty and even help me to install the unifilter. I would say we are lucky to have a decent KTM dealer in Singapore. You may find some horrible US dealer stories on ADVrider forum.
The performance and fun factor of this bike outweigh all it's technical issues.