User Tag List

Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Where can i find high-end spray paint?

  1. #1
    elroy
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    156
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Where can i find high-end spray paint?



    hi guys.. as my title states, im looking for high-end spray cans.. i believe 2k is quite good.. but are there 2k paint in can form? or maybe anyone can recommend me other brands? im not looking for rj, nippon and stuff.. looking to achieve better quality paintjob


    1)art friend (bras basah complex)
    2)
    3)
    4)

    really appreciate ur help!

  2. #2
    byte77
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    jurong
    Posts
    326
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    HomeFix has some spray paints ($16) meant for engine, can endure as high as 2000F temperature and resist oil/gas.
    Check their stores out. ArtFriend's things may not be cheap though.

     

     
  3. #3
    Terrible One
    has plenty of de-greasing to do on his new bike
    SBF Scooters Terrible One's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Hotel 81
    Posts
    3,705
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I got a litre of 2K clear with hardener for sale. PM me if interested
    Riot-Bike Co.



    Need sidecar for wedding photoshoot? PM me

  4. #4
    jwylong
    Knight that ride a black KR
    P Plate jwylong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    144
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I recommend Teo Spray Painting @ defu lane 10
    Not Your Bike having Problem. It Your Skill Having Problem!
    I can win the wind that blow against me, But I can never win the time that I lost
    人要比车凶
    Proud to be in a group called Urbanite

  5. #5
    ezzyoiler
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tampines st 83
    Posts
    1,963
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byte77 View Post
    HomeFix has some spray paints ($16) meant for engine, can endure as high as 2000F temperature and resist oil/gas.
    Check their stores out. ArtFriend's things may not be cheap though.
    are you refering to VHT PAINTS...I AM LOOKING FOR THIS PAINT..
    i love my ezzyoiler
    experience the miracle...
    where chain cleaning is history...
    call 91797182..

  6. #6
    naim
    rides a Maxsym 400i!
    TeePee naim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,008
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Self-fix oso have VHT paints from rustoleum. Quite good. Spray my entire phantom exhaust. Quite durable.
    A ride a day, keeps the doctor away!

    2010-2012 : Honda Phantom TA200
    2012-current : SYM Maxsym 400i

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/adiknaim


    SG Maxsym FB Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/sgmaxsym/

  7. #7
    Pulser
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    609
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any hardware shop will have the vht paint. The brand called R.J from London is common, about 10$ only

  8. #8
    ezzyoiler
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tampines st 83
    Posts
    1,963
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pulser View Post
    Any hardware shop will have the vht paint. The brand called R.J from London is common, about 10$ only
    RJis hopeless on headers...
    i love my ezzyoiler
    experience the miracle...
    where chain cleaning is history...
    call 91797182..

  9. #9
    naim
    rides a Maxsym 400i!
    TeePee naim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,008
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yup RJ is nt very good. Rustoleum lasts at least a few mths b4 needing a little touch up.
    A ride a day, keeps the doctor away!

    2010-2012 : Honda Phantom TA200
    2012-current : SYM Maxsym 400i

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/adiknaim


    SG Maxsym FB Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/sgmaxsym/

  10. #10
    ezzyoiler
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tampines st 83
    Posts
    1,963
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    can0000flameproof.gifby the way VHT is the brand...

    quote//

    VHT FLAMEPROOF™ COATING

    VHT FlameProof™ Coating will renew and extend the life of any surface exposed to extremely high temperatures. This unique coating is a matte finish, silicone ceramic base widely used by the automotive industry on exhaust systems and the aerospace industry for jet engines, re-entry vehicles and other high temperature applications. VHT FlameProof™ Coating will withstand temperatures up to 2000°F (1093°C) and is ideal for use on headers, exhaust systems, or wherever an extreme temperature coating is needed.
    Temperature: 1300°F-2000°F (704°C-1093°C)
    Applications: Headers, Exhaust Manifolds, Piston Domes, Inside Heads
    Finish: Flat
    Dry Time: Curing time required and can be done on or off vehicle (see below)
    Curing FlameProof™

    VHT FlameProof™ Coating only attains its unique properties after correct curing (refer to instructions on the can).
    On the Vehicle

    • Paint must be completely dry before curing
    • Run at idle for 10 minutes
    • Cool for 20 minutes
    • Run at idle for 20 minutes
    • Cool for 20 minutes
    • Run under normal operating conditions for 30 minutes
    Off the Vehicle

    • Paint must be completely dry before curing
    • Heat to 250°F (121°C) for 30 minutes
    • Cool for 30 minutes
    • Heat to 400°F (204°C) for 30 minutes
    • Cool for 30 minutes
    • Heat to 650°F (343°C ) for 30 minutes
    Caution: Do not exceed the temperature of the least heat tolerant component or the base metal
    Coating System

    VHT provides a multi-high performance coating system for the ultimate in protection and quality. The system includes surface preparation, primer, paint and clear coat.
    Prep SP445 Prep Spray
    Prime SP118 FlameProof™ Primer
    Coat SPXXX FlameProof™ Color
    Finish SP115 FlameProof™
    i love my ezzyoiler
    experience the miracle...
    where chain cleaning is history...
    call 91797182..

  11. #11
    Billemans
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    117
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Motul is a great brand, not sure if can get in Singapore.

     

     
  12. #12
    Au5h
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    64
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ezzyoiler View Post
    can0000flameproof.gifby the way VHT is the brand...

    quote//

    VHT FLAMEPROOF™ COATING

    VHT FlameProof™ Coating will renew and extend the life of any surface exposed to extremely high temperatures. This unique coating is a matte finish, silicone ceramic base widely used by the automotive industry on exhaust systems and the aerospace industry for jet engines, re-entry vehicles and other high temperature applications. VHT FlameProof™ Coating will withstand temperatures up to 2000°F (1093°C) and is ideal for use on headers, exhaust systems, or wherever an extreme temperature coating is needed.
    Temperature: 1300°F-2000°F (704°C-1093°C)
    Applications: Headers, Exhaust Manifolds, Piston Domes, Inside Heads
    Finish: Flat
    Dry Time: Curing time required and can be done on or off vehicle (see below)
    Curing FlameProof™

    VHT FlameProof™ Coating only attains its unique properties after correct curing (refer to instructions on the can).
    On the Vehicle

    • Paint must be completely dry before curing
    • Run at idle for 10 minutes
    • Cool for 20 minutes
    • Run at idle for 20 minutes
    • Cool for 20 minutes
    • Run under normal operating conditions for 30 minutes
    Off the Vehicle

    • Paint must be completely dry before curing
    • Heat to 250°F (121°C) for 30 minutes
    • Cool for 30 minutes
    • Heat to 400°F (204°C) for 30 minutes
    • Cool for 30 minutes
    • Heat to 650°F (343°C ) for 30 minutes
    Caution: Do not exceed the temperature of the least heat tolerant component or the base metal
    Coating System

    VHT provides a multi-high performance coating system for the ultimate in protection and quality. The system includes surface preparation, primer, paint and clear coat.
    Prep SP445 Prep Spray
    Prime SP118 FlameProof™ Primer
    Coat SPXXX FlameProof™ Color
    Finish SP115 FlameProof™
    Hi. This VHT Flameproof; is it available in Singapore?

  13. #13
    S750WP
    has no status.
    TeePee S750WP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    SGP
    Posts
    4,078
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Au5h View Post
    Hi. This VHT Flameproof; is it available in Singapore?
    Search all over Singapore and its not available, order mine online from Amazon, but Vpost does not deliver to Singapore. In the end I bought the Simoniz high temp paint from Mustaffa.
    Current Ride - 2004 Kawasaki Z750


    My Z750 DIY Page
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/361701-2004-Kawasaki-Z750-DIY-Guide

    04 Z750 Specification
    http://jarlef.no/Kawasaki/PDF/2004/PDFfiles/z750PDF04.pdf

  14. #14
    Au5h
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    64
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S750WP View Post
    Search all over Singapore and its not available, order mine online from Amazon, but Vpost does not deliver to Singapore. In the end I bought the Simoniz high temp paint from Mustaffa.
    I see. Hoping that one day they will have a Singapore dealer for VHT Flameproof. Definitely can't get it from overseas, because aerosol products cannot be shipped out of the country. Unless you're an authorised distributor of course.

  15. #15
    magnitude
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    115
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S750WP View Post
    Search all over Singapore and its not available, order mine online from Amazon, but Vpost does not deliver to Singapore. In the end I bought the Simoniz high temp paint from Mustaffa.
    You can use rust oleum high heat spray paint. Available in Singapore. I used it for my rusted exhaust pipe. Waiting to see if it hold up nicely then i will post pics.

  16. #16
    Performance Coatings
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Performance Coatings International is the authorised distributor of VHT aerosol coatings.

    http://www.vhtpaint.com/

    We carry most of VHT products in stock. Our opening hours are from 9.30am - 6pm, only on weekdays. Cash term only.

    Alternatively, you may wish to purchase directly from our online store. In-person pick up is free, but there's a small delivery charge, should you wish you have it couriered to you.

    http://store.performancecoatings.com...lter_audience=

    Thank you and we look forward to serving your biking needs!


    Dominic Neo,
    Business Development Executive|Performance Coatings International Pte Ltd

    32 Old Toh Tuck Road #03-13 I.Biz Centre Singapore 597658
    T: +65 6334 3200
    F: +65 6334 2900
    W:www.performancecoatings.com.sg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •