endybike
    is looking for a bike!
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Riders letting off their beloved Fino send me PM.

vivalascoot
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone letting go their newer model fino? please whatsapp me at 88285017

alvingys
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for Fino.... If you're selling, whatsapp me at 8131966zero

renestar
    <3 domoKun
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MWTS pink fino reg 2009 FBDxxxx. mileage 44k. stock condition, regularly serviced. looking at 3.5k. pm if keen.
    Renestar ™
    R K

RS125 '08
    RS125 Y2K
    Fino Bebe '09

bmolo
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uknowme View Post
    cool! seems quite easy maintain!!! thanks bro/sis!!
    Clip rollers and belt , 100++is exp

Tanarthur
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SBF Fino Riders Cafe. 2009 / 2010

Malaysia can change for about rm100... Same parts as for ego 125. Price include roller, belting, plug, engine oil and gear oil...

Let's just ride....
    I AM BACK!!!!!

teambhp
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tanarthur View Post
    Malaysia can change for about rm100... Same parts as for ego 125. Price include roller, belting, plug, engine oil and gear oil...

Let's just ride....
    Which shop is that?

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

Tanarthur
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only know how to go.. Dunno shop name. Located at Johor Jaya... Friend's regular mechanic...

Let's just ride....
    I AM BACK!!!!!

mcke
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello all,

I think, i am gonna get a fino for my next ride.

My first scooter in my years of riding, anyone would like to share more with me?

I don't really like the colour scheme for the one I'm getting. Anyone able to recommend where will I be able to get a good deal for the coverset (less hatyat)

Thanks in advance people!

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk
    simple student.

kopi on the rocks

Tanarthur
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mcke View Post
    Hello all,

My first scooter in my years of riding, anyone would like to share more with me?

I don't really like the colour scheme for the one I'm getting. Anyone able to recommend where will I be able to get a good deal for the coverset (less hatyat)

In sg... Not wrong only wingyap... Or you can try ordering from Thailand...

Let's just ride....
    I AM BACK!!!!!

xxmomo
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noobie here, when do we need to change the belts?

paulgoon
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mcke

Go for it.

As long you don't need speed and size.

Cheers
    SmileyJoylie

Tanarthur
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone looking for fino? I am selling... Coe 2020...

Let's just ride....
    I AM BACK!!!!!

victorp
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any rider still riding their fino and wanted to buy new coverset? I'm not sure about the price at wingyap but I'm going to Thailand to get mine. Going around September so you got about 2 month to let me know what is the design you are looking for. Best with picture and also description that you felt is important.

Example, you want a full matt black coverset with chrome headlight. The picture you send me might be just a black fino, but with the description, I can know you are looking for a matt black coverset instead of a glossy one. If you don't know the name of the part or to ensure we are on the same page, use some photo editing app and point out all those places and their respective color/pattern.

Do let me know the model of your fino as well, i.e. the year of production. If unsure, send me photo of your fino, front, back and side.

I cannot guarantee that the coverset will fit your fino but I will try my best to find the correct one for you. I will communicate with you over WhatsApp or LINE, sending you pictures which I will take on the spot and confirmation of purchase, but will only ask for your contact when I had confirm my trip.

The price will only be known when I'm there. There are prices of the coverset on the internet but thing changes.http://etc-bike.com/category/91/%E0%...B5-yamaha/fino

I will have to specify my term first in case of dispute:

- I will have to check in to the airline and the way they handle luggage is horrible. I will do all precaution sure as bubble wrap, box them with fragile sticker. But in the event if there are any damage, I will not be responsible.

- I will add 30% to the price for the flight luggage, my taxi around and GST.

- Last min request / add on will have to pay more due to ATM withdraw fee and lousy exchange rate so prepare your shopping list in advance. Hope you guys understand. (I will update the day I leave for Bangkok in due course)

- You will need to transfer me the price of the coverset first and the additional 30% only when you collect the thing. I will not make purchase on that basis that you will transfer later. I'm not that rich anyway. Hahhaa.

- Lastly, I do not guarantee that I can find your coverset, especially for 115cc model in Bangkok but I will try my very best. Might be good to give me an alternative.

I'm not profiting here and I will gladly pay anyone who is willing to help me buy. I just sick of looking at stock fino when they are known to look better. Hahahaha

And only for fino, no other bike. If need parts, like stock carburetor or belt, I can help too. Please let me know before I fly so I can bring enough cash, overseas withdraw is very expensive and the 30% extra covers nothing of that so you will pay more. If need a workshop to fix up the coverset, let me know.

Mark Yeow
    can't wait to race again.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are one of the most reliable scooters around anyway hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by mcke View Post
    Hello all,

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

victorp
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by victorp View Post
    Any rider still riding their fino and wanted to buy new coverset? I'm not sure about the price at wingyap but I'm going to Thailand to get mine. Going around September so you got about 2 month to let me know what is the design you are looking for. Best with picture and also description that you felt is important.

Example, you want a full matt black coverset with chrome headlight. The picture you send me might be just a black fino, but with the description, I can know you are looking for a matt black coverset instead of a glossy one. If you don't know the name of the part or to ensure we are on the same page, use some photo editing app and point out all those places and their respective color/pattern.

Do let me know the model of your fino as well, i.e. the year of production. If unsure, send me photo of your fino, front, back and side.

I cannot guarantee that the coverset will fit your fino but I will try my best to find the correct one for you. I will communicate with you over WhatsApp or LINE, sending you pictures which I will take on the spot and confirmation of purchase, but will only ask for your contact when I had confirm my trip.

The price will only be known when I'm there. There are prices of the coverset on the internet but thing changes.http://etc-bike.com/category/91/%E0%...B5-yamaha/fino

I will have to specify my term first in case of dispute:

- I will have to check in to the airline and the way they handle luggage is horrible. I will do all precaution sure as bubble wrap, box them with fragile sticker. But in the event if there are any damage, I will not be responsible.

- I will add 30% to the price for the flight luggage, my taxi around and GST.

- Last min request / add on will have to pay more due to ATM withdraw fee and lousy exchange rate so prepare your shopping list in advance. Hope you guys understand. (I will update the day I leave for Bangkok in due course)

- You will need to transfer me the price of the coverset first and the additional 30% only when you collect the thing. I will not make purchase on that basis that you will transfer later. I'm not that rich anyway. Hahhaa.

- Lastly, I do not guarantee that I can find your coverset, especially for 115cc model in Bangkok but I will try my very best. Might be good to give me an alternative.

I'm not profiting here and I will gladly pay anyone who is willing to help me buy. I just sick of looking at stock fino when they are known to look better. Hahahaha

And only for fino, no other bike. If need parts, like stock carburetor or belt, I can help too. Please let me know before I fly so I can bring enough cash, overseas withdraw is very expensive and the 30% extra covers nothing of that so you will pay more. If need a workshop to fix up the coverset, let me know.
    Date brought forward to mid August.

Dandidap
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where is WYM? Able to share the address?

Leslie87
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi. Any idea how much is the whole coverset for fino?
    (2006 - 2007) Yamaha SPARK 135 FBA540D
    (2007 - 2007) Honda RVF400RR FBA3262L
    (2007 - 2010) Honda Civic Esi SBU9152B
    (2010 - ????) Honda Jazz SGL***J
    (2011 - ????) Yamaha SPARK 135 FBA****P

Anodize
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, anyone has recommended shop for fino servicing? My fino has really bad consumption, I suspect the carburetor is leaking. I'm getting like 22km/l. T.T
    I have no sense of direction, am a slow rider and always lost. >.<"

Tanarthur
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fino??? Your 650 leh? Anyway... many go wingyap to service last time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I AM BACK!!!!!

drgdg
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, I'm selling my fino for $600. Pls contact me for pictures. COE till Oct 2017. 9655 3277

vtec88
    TRUST nothin but the BEST for his Bike--> BROQUET Fuel Charger !!!
    Feedback Score
    128 (99%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://carousell.com/p/118415244/

Yamaha fino parts

Whatapps 98759408

victorp
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one PM me but just to let you guys know the price. Coverset including the bottom black plastic cost $120, seats cost $20, mirror $8 a pair and the original pillion handle at $5. Did not buy anything related to engine including air filter although it is cheap as well. The price is in SGD at my exchange rate that time, 24.98. Everything still within the 30KG luggage that I had including my personal shopping stuff.

Maybe my fino is the old model, thus the cheap price. Maybe if you include all the transportation and installation fee, you might feel that its more worth it to do at wing yap (about $500 for the coverset). I don't mind working on my bike over the weekend thus I'm more than happy with the savings.

The shop is at Saphan Kwai BTS between exit 2 and 4. Too many accessories and mods and I'm sure many of them are illegal in Singapore. It might look like 2 shop but both belongs to the same owner. If you don't speak thai, bring along a lot of image in your phone and they will get you what you wants.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415