User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Results 701 to 723 of 723

Thread: SBF Fino Riders Cafe. 2009 / 2010

  1. #701
    endybike
    is looking for a bike!
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    223
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Riders letting off their beloved Fino send me PM.

  2. #702
    vivalascoot
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    87
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone letting go their newer model fino? please whatsapp me at 88285017

     

     
  3. #703
    alvingys
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Looking for Fino.... If you're selling, whatsapp me at 8131966zero

  4. #704
    renestar
    <3 domoKun
    P Plate renestar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Just next to you.
    Posts
    113
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    MWTS pink fino reg 2009 FBDxxxx. mileage 44k. stock condition, regularly serviced. looking at 3.5k. pm if keen.
    Renestar ™
    R K

    RS125 '08
    RS125 Y2K
    Fino Bebe '09


  5. #705
    bmolo
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    52
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uknowme View Post
    cool! seems quite easy maintain!!! thanks bro/sis!!
    Clip rollers and belt , 100++is exp

  6. #706
    Tanarthur
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,098
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default SBF Fino Riders Cafe. 2009 / 2010

    Malaysia can change for about rm100... Same parts as for ego 125. Price include roller, belting, plug, engine oil and gear oil...


    Let's just ride....
    I AM BACK!!!!!

  7. #707
    teambhp
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    815
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanarthur View Post
    Malaysia can change for about rm100... Same parts as for ego 125. Price include roller, belting, plug, engine oil and gear oil...


    Let's just ride....
    Which shop is that?

    Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

  8. #708
    Tanarthur
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,098
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I only know how to go.. Dunno shop name. Located at Johor Jaya... Friend's regular mechanic...


    Let's just ride....
    I AM BACK!!!!!

  9. #709
    mcke
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hougang
    Posts
    279
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello all,

    I think, i am gonna get a fino for my next ride.

    My first scooter in my years of riding, anyone would like to share more with me?

    I don't really like the colour scheme for the one I'm getting. Anyone able to recommend where will I be able to get a good deal for the coverset (less hatyat)

    Thanks in advance people!

    Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk
    simple student.

    kopi on the rocks

  10. #710
    Tanarthur
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,098
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcke View Post
    Hello all,

    I think, i am gonna get a fino for my next ride.

    My first scooter in my years of riding, anyone would like to share more with me?

    I don't really like the colour scheme for the one I'm getting. Anyone able to recommend where will I be able to get a good deal for the coverset (less hatyat)

    Thanks in advance people!

    Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk
    In sg... Not wrong only wingyap... Or you can try ordering from Thailand...


    Let's just ride....
    I AM BACK!!!!!

  11. #711
    xxmomo
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    94
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Noobie here, when do we need to change the belts?

     

     
  12. #712
    paulgoon
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mcke

    Go for it.

    As long you don't need speed and size.

    Cheers
    SmileyJoylie

  13. #713
    Tanarthur
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,098
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone looking for fino? I am selling... Coe 2020...


    Let's just ride....
    I AM BACK!!!!!

  14. #714
    victorp
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    60
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any rider still riding their fino and wanted to buy new coverset? I'm not sure about the price at wingyap but I'm going to Thailand to get mine. Going around September so you got about 2 month to let me know what is the design you are looking for. Best with picture and also description that you felt is important.

    Example, you want a full matt black coverset with chrome headlight. The picture you send me might be just a black fino, but with the description, I can know you are looking for a matt black coverset instead of a glossy one. If you don't know the name of the part or to ensure we are on the same page, use some photo editing app and point out all those places and their respective color/pattern.

    Do let me know the model of your fino as well, i.e. the year of production. If unsure, send me photo of your fino, front, back and side.

    I cannot guarantee that the coverset will fit your fino but I will try my best to find the correct one for you. I will communicate with you over WhatsApp or LINE, sending you pictures which I will take on the spot and confirmation of purchase, but will only ask for your contact when I had confirm my trip.

    The price will only be known when I'm there. There are prices of the coverset on the internet but thing changes.http://etc-bike.com/category/91/%E0%...B5-yamaha/fino

    I will have to specify my term first in case of dispute:

    - I will have to check in to the airline and the way they handle luggage is horrible. I will do all precaution sure as bubble wrap, box them with fragile sticker. But in the event if there are any damage, I will not be responsible.

    - I will add 30% to the price for the flight luggage, my taxi around and GST.

    - Last min request / add on will have to pay more due to ATM withdraw fee and lousy exchange rate so prepare your shopping list in advance. Hope you guys understand. (I will update the day I leave for Bangkok in due course)

    - You will need to transfer me the price of the coverset first and the additional 30% only when you collect the thing. I will not make purchase on that basis that you will transfer later. I'm not that rich anyway. Hahhaa.

    - Lastly, I do not guarantee that I can find your coverset, especially for 115cc model in Bangkok but I will try my very best. Might be good to give me an alternative.

    I'm not profiting here and I will gladly pay anyone who is willing to help me buy. I just sick of looking at stock fino when they are known to look better. Hahahaha

    And only for fino, no other bike. If need parts, like stock carburetor or belt, I can help too. Please let me know before I fly so I can bring enough cash, overseas withdraw is very expensive and the 30% extra covers nothing of that so you will pay more. If need a workshop to fix up the coverset, let me know.

  15. #715
    Mark Yeow
    can't wait to race again.
    Class 2 Mark Yeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tanah Merah
    Posts
    1,010
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    they are one of the most reliable scooters around anyway hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by mcke View Post
    Hello all,

    I think, i am gonna get a fino for my next ride.

    My first scooter in my years of riding, anyone would like to share more with me?

    I don't really like the colour scheme for the one I'm getting. Anyone able to recommend where will I be able to get a good deal for the coverset (less hatyat)

    Thanks in advance people!

    Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk



    Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

    Call 86878551


  16. #716
    victorp
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    60
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by victorp View Post
    Any rider still riding their fino and wanted to buy new coverset? I'm not sure about the price at wingyap but I'm going to Thailand to get mine. Going around September so you got about 2 month to let me know what is the design you are looking for. Best with picture and also description that you felt is important.

    Example, you want a full matt black coverset with chrome headlight. The picture you send me might be just a black fino, but with the description, I can know you are looking for a matt black coverset instead of a glossy one. If you don't know the name of the part or to ensure we are on the same page, use some photo editing app and point out all those places and their respective color/pattern.

    Do let me know the model of your fino as well, i.e. the year of production. If unsure, send me photo of your fino, front, back and side.

    I cannot guarantee that the coverset will fit your fino but I will try my best to find the correct one for you. I will communicate with you over WhatsApp or LINE, sending you pictures which I will take on the spot and confirmation of purchase, but will only ask for your contact when I had confirm my trip.

    The price will only be known when I'm there. There are prices of the coverset on the internet but thing changes.http://etc-bike.com/category/91/%E0%...B5-yamaha/fino

    I will have to specify my term first in case of dispute:

    - I will have to check in to the airline and the way they handle luggage is horrible. I will do all precaution sure as bubble wrap, box them with fragile sticker. But in the event if there are any damage, I will not be responsible.

    - I will add 30% to the price for the flight luggage, my taxi around and GST.

    - Last min request / add on will have to pay more due to ATM withdraw fee and lousy exchange rate so prepare your shopping list in advance. Hope you guys understand. (I will update the day I leave for Bangkok in due course)

    - You will need to transfer me the price of the coverset first and the additional 30% only when you collect the thing. I will not make purchase on that basis that you will transfer later. I'm not that rich anyway. Hahhaa.

    - Lastly, I do not guarantee that I can find your coverset, especially for 115cc model in Bangkok but I will try my very best. Might be good to give me an alternative.

    I'm not profiting here and I will gladly pay anyone who is willing to help me buy. I just sick of looking at stock fino when they are known to look better. Hahahaha

    And only for fino, no other bike. If need parts, like stock carburetor or belt, I can help too. Please let me know before I fly so I can bring enough cash, overseas withdraw is very expensive and the 30% extra covers nothing of that so you will pay more. If need a workshop to fix up the coverset, let me know.
    Date brought forward to mid August.

  17. #717
    Dandidap
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Where is WYM? Able to share the address?

  18. #718
    Leslie87
    has no status.
    Class 2 Leslie87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    EastSide
    Posts
    849
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi. Any idea how much is the whole coverset for fino?
    (2006 - 2007) Yamaha SPARK 135 FBA540D
    (2007 - 2007) Honda RVF400RR FBA3262L
    (2007 - 2010) Honda Civic Esi SBU9152B
    (2010 - ????) Honda Jazz SGL***J
    (2011 - ????) Yamaha SPARK 135 FBA****P

  19. #719
    Anodize
    has no status.
    Class 2B Anodize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Singapore, North
    Posts
    232
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, anyone has recommended shop for fino servicing? My fino has really bad consumption, I suspect the carburetor is leaking. I'm getting like 22km/l. T.T
    I have no sense of direction, am a slow rider and always lost. >.<"

  20. #720
    Tanarthur
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,098
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fino??? Your 650 leh? Anyway... many go wingyap to service last time...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I AM BACK!!!!!

  21. #721
    drgdg
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    14
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys, I'm selling my fino for $600. Pls contact me for pictures. COE till Oct 2017. 9655 3277

     

     
  22. #722
    vtec88
    TRUST nothin but the BEST for his Bike--> BROQUET Fuel Charger !!!
    SBF Lacer vtec88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SillyPore
    Posts
    10,381
    Feedback Score
    128 (99%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://carousell.com/p/118415244/

    Yamaha fino parts

    Whatapps 98759408

  23. #723
    victorp
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    60
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No one PM me but just to let you guys know the price. Coverset including the bottom black plastic cost $120, seats cost $20, mirror $8 a pair and the original pillion handle at $5. Did not buy anything related to engine including air filter although it is cheap as well. The price is in SGD at my exchange rate that time, 24.98. Everything still within the 30KG luggage that I had including my personal shopping stuff.

    Maybe my fino is the old model, thus the cheap price. Maybe if you include all the transportation and installation fee, you might feel that its more worth it to do at wing yap (about $500 for the coverset). I don't mind working on my bike over the weekend thus I'm more than happy with the savings.

    The shop is at Saphan Kwai BTS between exit 2 and 4. Too many accessories and mods and I'm sure many of them are illegal in Singapore. It might look like 2 shop but both belongs to the same owner. If you don't speak thai, bring along a lot of image in your phone and they will get you what you wants.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •